Hoodbilly Highjinks

I dig the hangers on these cheap little lights. Got the middle one dimmed quite a bit since it’s only got a couple inches of clearance

6 Likes

Think I got the light dialed in the 4x4 now, 70% for 500-600 par from mid height to the top of the little auto, 3-400 for everything solo cup - nursery bag.

1 Like

Very nice grow you have going on. :+1: :+1: :+1:

1 Like

6 Likes

still smoking on that apollo ape?

1 Like

Yeah bro, made brownies with some of the trim too. Shit was fire the cheese and grape terps really came out with the butter and worked with the chocolate surprisingly well.

2 Likes

I kinda want to pop this late flower selfed seed from that last ape I harvested. I have more ape seeds, but this’d be a probably stable fem.

2 Likes

Lost a few @NugLifeFarms420 testers. Entirely my fault, forgot to give my root plugs a peroxide bath before use and 3 got taken by mold😢 it’s my fuck up, was just over eager. 3 are sprouted and so far so good, 2 candy cake punches and a crasher runtz. I feel like a fuckin idiot

2 Likes

Take it easy on yourself brother, shit happens, we’re only human…

Survival of the fittest. The plants that make it are gonna be killa!

2 Likes

Or male….:confused:

1 Like

I’m just taking it as a sign not to start anything new till I reset in a few months. Also that I should toss these plugs, get new ones and store them better.

1 Like

so which is which?

Sprouted and healthy are two candy cakes and a crasher runtz, I’ll get a pic when the lights come back on in a few hours. I’ll be in a position to flower them if they’re males so that’ll be neat if it’s the case. My bad on that for real.

2 Likes

The 1 in front is the crasher and the 2 behind it are the candy cake punch

the other plugs that haven’t shown mold are being watched

3 Likes

Needs a bit more time I think. Smells fantastic, straight funky diesel.

6 Likes

Everything else is coming along too!

7 Likes

And the fogdogs

recovering nicely from deficiencies been giving em tea the past week and they’ve really started packing it on.

13 Likes

Ok, thought it had been longer but I’m just going on week 9 with the fogdogs. I do think it’s gonna go longer than 70 days, but how much I’m not sure. Has anyone finished a fogdog yet?

2 Likes

:grinning: Beautiful! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Just topped the Durban diamonds and Irene chems. Goal is once the fogdogs are done get them going in there, flip both tents to 12/12 within a week or two of each other and finish the first part of the year with enough to cover upgrades and running costs for the next cycle.

3 Likes