Hoodbilly Highjinks

Keep it simple stupid might be be the best advice I’ve almost never taken.

2 Likes

Well because I’m an impatient ass I’m hanging the 400w mh in the bathroom and popping this 10 pack of Eutierria. Just put them in water after failing to talk myself out of it :upside_down_face:

can’t wait to taste them.:drooling_face:

7 Likes

bookmarked

Kick in the ass style, I dig it! You order the other tent yet or you have to wait a week to order?

Definitely the silica, my first grow in RDWC I did not add enough silica and lost several huge beautiful nugs on branches to them literally peeling off all the way to the floor, I was devastated. Ever since I’ve added 1ml/L of rhino skin to all my grows and my problem is solved, in fact the damn leaves branches are so strong now I find it hard to do my by hand leaf removal because they don’t want to pop/break off. I even used silica in all of my soilless grows too and should have known better but…. Live and learn I guess.

3 Likes

I’m waiting till payday. Bathroom is gonna be a temporary veg room/starting area

2 Likes

My last grow was in dwc and I grew some monsters but branches broke way more easily. this a gorrilla glue from my last run

god she was a lovely smoke.

10 Likes

Very nice, yes a properly done GG4 can be mouthwateringly delicious IMO, looks well done to me, I can almost smell it over here :drooling_face:

1 Like

gave her a top dressing before watering

this girls leggy and has curled leaves, not sure what her problem is breath of the beast,

9 Likes

I gave them all a top dress of kelp meal and tomato food before watering today.

does that mutant leaf one happen to be a soloberry? because one of the soloberries not sure if #2 or #3 gives off mutant tendencies in some of the ones i’ve seen posted on here.

1 Like

Yeah that’s the sb3, thought it was a b.o.b but that’s the one next to it😅

1 Like

The apes are frosty and getting swole.

1 Like

nice. good to hear the apes are doing well.

here’s a mutant soloberry , probably a #3, grown by @Swe-can i think

7 Likes

Glad to know it’s just genetic, she’s healthy otherwise just the weird leaves and long stretch between nodes. Was scared I was doing something wrong.

1 Like

So I think I’ve got how things are gonna go frome here with my room. Ordering a cheap 3x3 for veg next week gonna run that with the 400w mh and a 6in duct fan

Gonna keep flowering in the 4x4, whether I upgrade to led or not depends on my harvest :sweat_smile: if not I’ll be sticking with the 1000w hps but with an air-cooled reflector.

Probably better off getting the oil heater tank filled than upgrading the growlight if I’m being real. Got pretty damn cold last winter.

2 Likes

Yeah that was soloberry 3 :sweat_smile::fire:

She’s a freak but had an excellent high and loved how sugary she was… sparkling freak

3 Likes

Two of the b.o.bs have the same kind of deficiency

6 Likes

Or excess :sweat_smile:

I think with the Eutierrias I’m going to change my soil amendments for the transplant into the flowering pot and use the Dr earth bud & bloom. Probably gonna stick with the mg organic soil, cheap and locally available I’ll throw in some extra worm castings, and kelp but the Dr earth comes with mycorrhizae built in, just needs activation with mollases and water

1 Like