Hoodbilly Highjinks

@rooted’s breath of the beast is putting off some serious stink, that one with deficiency up there smells fucking incredible, gas, pine and roast beef.

2 Likes

9 Likes

My dumbass forgot about the water. Bill, guess the bathroom is gonna be the veg chamber for longer than I hoped. Gotta get this turned back on on Friday, fuck am I stupid.

I do have other water available so I’m not super concerned about this affecting my plants buy I’ve been playing catch up on bills and having to pick which bill gets payed for so long that sometimes shit slips by me and this happens, they got it at the source too. That little shutoff valve didn’t do shit :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Had I just stuck to a tent last winter instead of trying my hand at a commercial run I’d not be in this shitty position, fuck if bad financial decisions don’t keep up with you.

I will be fine
I will be fine
I will be fine
:grimacing::grimacing::grimacing:

2 Likes

Still gonna have to skip a bill next month, internet probably. I’ve got unlimited data on my phone so that’s less dire than electric or water.

1 Like

Eutierrias are popping out the cups though, so that’s good.

1 Like

That’s rough man. Gotta love having backup internet though! It’s gotta make it a little easier of a pill to swallow.

1 Like

6 out 10 Eutierrias have emerged, 2 have already popped their shells.

I’m not posting pictures of my messy ass bathroom though :sweat_smile: swtg my house is basically a depression meme.

1 Like

I think the monster pebbles are gonna take significantly longer to finish than the apes, and bobs, no clue on how the sb3s are going to progress.

1 Like

They lean very sativa

7 Likes

@EugeneDebs420

which strain is that tall spear?

Monster Pebbles

1 Like

I’ll pull our the sb3 and apes for a shoot when I finish watering.

2 Likes

Pulling them out of the tent for pictures is so much easier on the eyes than taking the shades off and putting them infront of the phone camera.

2 Likes

Apollo apes, short chunky and frosty

SB3s

8 Likes

I think the 2 soloberrys are going to take the longest to finish. They all smell really good.

nice. i’m really liking the chunky apollo ape buds. sorry the soloberrys turned out mutants, it’s starting to look like a common trait. someone on here who got the mutant soloberry #3 said the smoke is still excellent. i think you’ll be the first person to finish the apollo ape buds, so that’s awesome.

2 Likes

I absolutely love how the apes are growing, never has a plant required so little work from the grower.

1 Like

The soloberrys have a really gas smell to them, I think Im going to enjoy smoking them.

1 Like