Hoodbilly Highjinks

You can tell the difference better in person for some reason :sweat_smile:

Think Iā€™m gonna pick one of each strain to reveg.

1 Like

Iā€™m for sure keeping the breath of the beast roast beef. The short ape, and this chunky Flintstones vitamin smelling Monster Pebbles

8 Likes

Feel like I really lucked out and got a tent full of unicorns. God I hope Iā€™m up to the task of reveg after chop.

I have gone ahead and dropped 7 apollo ape seeds in water

2 Likes

Haha ā€œflint stones vitamin smellingā€ epic my friend, EPIC! God I loved those as a child!

Eutierrias coming along nicely, bout time to put the ape seeds in root riot plugs too.

I took this picture while pooping.:sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Fertilizing the air? Must be an advanced technique.

3 Likes

Part of me wants to upsize to an 8x4 for flower, but that little more responsible voice in my heads telling me maximize what I can do in a smaller space first.

2 Likes

Theyā€™re setup right in front of my toilet :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Yeah i had 4x8 tent i always found myself wasting space and not getting 100% coverage cause 2 hps units leaves a lil to be desired in the center of the 4x8. Using the 4x4s now with the walls on all sides of a 4f block of plants im getting much better coverage from the same light (1hps per 4ftsq ) and it shows in the colas. using 4x8 i was getting like 10-12 plants in there and couple fans in 4x4s 1 fan good extractor fan and am fitting 8 plants per 4x4 these arent huge plants but at 2oz a plant (reasonably easy ) its a pound per 4x4 or close.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve got 10 in mine right now. I feel like I couldā€™ve fit 2 more pretty comfortably if I swapped out to smaller fans inside.

Ainā€™t fucking around with my germ tech on these ape seeds this time. Root riot cubes and nothings moving in without a tail. Got one ready so far.

1 Like

Yeah i like root riots. But lately been doing all my germ in paper towels with water and 20% or so h202 then i ph it to around 6.2. I put the towels in ziplock so they dont dry but i leave air in ziplock. 24-48 hrs 100% germ on everything.

One thing Iā€™ve found is germinating in soil is a recipe for high failure rates. Plugs, paper towels, water cup, rockwool all work great. Dirt not so much.

1 Like

I think I am going to move up in size on the tent. I can afford to a 4x8 for the winter so long as I swap to ac hoods. Figure 16 in 3 gallon pots. Gonna keep them short still but these 1 gallon bags have me chasing water, watering 10 plants 2-3 times a day is only feasible because I have a terrible sleep cycle and rarely leave the house. Should have me fully upgraded to led by spring.

1 Like

Now do I go 3 600s or 2 1000s? I have the ballasts and bulbs for either setup. Power usage and heat output are close enough to be negligible. 2x booster fans on the cooltubes if I go for the 3 600s 1 if I go for the 2 1000s. Veg tents just gonna be the 4x4 moved to the kitchen.

2 Likes

Id be inclined to go with the 2 x 1k, if theres no major heat issues, its not a huge space to cover.
Should be some chunky flowers.

1 Like

My funky soloberry had to get cut. She hermed on me and is hanging to dry. Did pop a nug in the toaster oven for a quick dry and doob. Tasty stuff for sure.

2 Likes

But my Eutierrias are doing nicely, Iā€™ve begun the flush on my bobs, apes and my quick pheno of monster pebbles

3 Likes