Hoodbilly Highjinks

Run 600s. Overall the footprint is about a foot shy of the 1000 and half the power. 3,600s will do better than 2,1000s less power better output and coverage.
600w hps 4x4
1000w hps 5x5
Of course hoods probably play a part. If you can grab cooled hoods vented ones theyre the chit.

1 Like

Im gonna go with these. That’s what I was thinking wattage and coverage wise too. Even on boost mode 660w x 3 is consuming less power than 2 x 1000w with a more even light spread. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08P1GB6MD/ref=cm_sw_r_apan_glt_fabc_9BH9T7XQCYNZSRM5CR4W?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

I could also part with most of harvest and switch to led. Since delta 8 is so cheap but I really like smoking weed. So…:sweat_smile:

So close but it feels like forever

4 Likes

8 Likes

Apollo ape seeds are sprouted, Eutierrias are established got a fan in there today so I can harden them up a bit before transplant. Gonna drop 10 more black snow beans as well.

7 Likes

Two Apes and a Bob are chopped and hanging to dry, the rest are very close to being ready.

2 Likes

3 more to go. They’ve got between 1 and 4 weeks left :upside_down_face:

5 Likes

Well looks like the flower tents getting a shiny new mars hydro fc-e4800 here soon!

3 Likes

1 gallon grow bags for the Eutierrias today.

I had to swap the shelf for an end table.

It’s no wonder I’m single :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Third party smoke review of @anonymous4289’s apollo ape and @rooted’s breath of the beast.

B.O.B: straight gas, taste comes through in a backwood makes you feel like the world’s a better place.

Ape: fruity AF, have ya stuck good for pain and anxiety.

3 Likes

Roast beef B.O.B reveg is taking!

4 Likes

4 Likes

Think I might pull out the 1000w from the flower tent and put in the 600 since it’s just two small plants left.

Can’t wait for this new light to get here.

Grabbing an 8x4 tent next week too. Wish the ac infinitys were in-stock but mars is using the 1680d canvas now so theirs will do.

2 Likes

All the Eutierrias were at 6 nodes. Decided to give this tipping thing a shot. Topping was a few hours ago. Showing some stress but I’m assuming that’s normal.

5 Likes

Need to get that second 2nd tent. Tables getting crowded.

1 Like

Mars Hydro FC E4800 has arrived. Time for an assembly instruction video and a fat blunt.

1 Like

Last two get to try the new light

9 Likes