How are you bringing in the NEW Year 2022?

I’m going to smoke a shit load of weed with my new wife I got married yesterday ,my wife don’t smoke weed she probably have a glass of wine ,I’ll be drinking lattes don’t drink the devils poison anymore :joy:

15 Likes

lol I have been married 43 years saame great lady I A SO HAPPY :joy: :roll_eyes: :cold_face: :flushed: :cry: :pleading_face:

3 Likes

Me and her been together 17 years just time to get married

6 Likes

Thats what make it special , think about it who wants us :rofl: :smile: :beers:

1 Like

I’m getting drug to a party at the wife’s best friends house. Where I have to talk to people and can’t smoke weed :thinking::pensive::poop:…the poop emote should be frowning…just saying.

7 Likes

Congratulations!

1 Like

Im going to be smokin on some Sweet Lavender, one of my own strains.

And some Avenue of the Giants, by Twenty20Mendo

Happy new year OG! :fire::fire::fire:

6 Likes

I have a shot load of different strains to try now I’m back on the smoke
Ancestral skunk
Ghost train haze/ak47
Hindu Kush
Sweet tooth/cream caramel
Killer glue
And this other crazy Indian strain I grew

Uploading: 1664FFD3-CBFD-4AD3-9EE4-AD1D96A7A765.png…

9 Likes

I have no plans. I am sure I will just be hanging out with my cats. :laughing:

3 Likes

I can’t roll but will definitely be smoking. Which strain, no idea.

2 Likes

Think I’ll go to another dimension for a short while, travel thru space and time til I find myself back in this bag o bones. Then I’ll twist up a fatty, or have a couple tokes of some hash under glass. At any rate, I hope everybody has a beautiful, fun and safe New Year’s Eve. And a Happy New Year to all you OG’ers. Peace and grower’s love

4 Likes

yea ! the “sugar Cane” is better than their “Deluex Sugar Cane”

1 Like

everyone goes thru that - laziness , that is why my last harvest isn’t as “good” as it should - didn’t even use a loupe, just trichome and pistal color, should have harvested a week eariler

1 Like

I second that !!!

1 Like

what type of mushroons are you going to eat ???

Not fungi, deems tonite

1 Like

Just take some edibles before you go in, then sit on the sofa and smile at everyone until you fall asleep lol.

4 Likes

That’s a good idea! I’ll bring a couple for the friends husband as well. Neither of us drink and the wives are definitely gonna be loud and obnoxious.

Not to mention all the other drunk people…

6 Likes

Congrats on getting married brother.

3 Likes

Probably gonna start trimming the rest of the Apollo ape I’ve got hanging, hopefully putting these seeds in towels once they all sink

2 Likes