How much do u smoke?

0-5 grams a day…depends on what’s going on and how I’m feeling. Maybe 10g a day when camping and/or fishing.

12 Likes

Hard to say since I dont measure but it’s got to be around 1/2 oz/week. Logic here is 1-2 gs/day between my wife and I seems about normal. Weekends we get down on a bunch of fatties if were just chilling at home so…

4 Likes

When i was younger teens and early 20’ s the BAKE A THON was on now just a bong hit or 2 will do the trick just before bed

4 Likes

I agree completely that reclaimed is pure gold for edibles, and it’s just distillation of vaped resin, so really not gross at all. At the current rate, and along with a roommate’s contribution, I get about a gram or so every couple of weeks, never really kept close track.

3 Likes

Also, anyone else here a fan of Dynavape? I ask because it does intersect with the question of volume in that it’s is probably the most efficient use of flower I’ve run across, and it is a real pleasure to use, imo. No batteries needed, just a lighter or other heat source (gas range, campfire, etc) I’m probably around a zip a month, although perhaps more under the Covid regime.

2 Likes

Do a quick search, you should find a thread on here for the Dynavape

2 Likes

Good to know, and thanks.

2 Likes

Maybe a gram a day between bowls and a joint at night. Most of the time probably closer to 1/2 gram since my favorite piece is a one hitter bowl for my bong.

2 Likes

Zero yup I don’t smoke at all or vape It’s all about the edibles for me love them hydroxy 11’s my girl smoke and vapes and dabs but I can’t anymore I useit basically only for pain and sleep I give away a bunch of edibles as well mostly gummies have fun folks

7 Likes

Between .5 gram and 2 gram a day. Depends on the day and how I am feeling…

2 Likes

I’ve pretty much been a gram a day guy, enough to keep me “balanced” through the day and it’s relatively affordable. Once I get harvesting, I’d like to up it a bit but I’m not trying to stay in the clouds all day. But I’d also like to get more concentrated into the mix, so bubble bags are in the future, and maybe a still of some sort to reclaim alcohol used for extracts.

3 Likes

Hay all !!! I try not to worry about how much smoke I actually consume. I’ve been smoking since '79 daily, in the beginning it was all about getting stoned. Nowadays it’s for peace of mind, and to deal with my fits of anxiety and muscle spasms. Funny thing tho, I smoke more than I have to because if the wifey says “wanna smoke” I never say no. We always reek of fire ass weed.
Every once in a while we have to purchase dispo shit, but lately I’ve been gud at keeping us leveled up.

10 Likes

Been smoking way way too much… when every jar is unbelievable fire it’s so hard to say no… probably 3-5g lately which is too much for my brain every day.

Today is day one of a two week tolerance break.

11 Likes

It’s crazy, isn’t it? Sometimes I wonder if it’s the volcano that’s making me use so much flower. I’ll easily have a couple bags an hour. I mean, shit, it’s not like I’m going anywhere or doing anything…

The only time I don’t have a bag is when I am working with the plants for an extended period. I have this theory that they know when you’re smoking and vaping–they can smell the combustion of their brethren.

2 Likes

Good luck! Those are the worst. It’s like life turns into one of those gritty movies that’s too contrasty and harsh.

3 Likes

Didn’t last too long LOL
My wife just told me that I’m making too many noises (have serious back issues) and to go smoke something. Depending on the stuff for medicine makes a tolerance break so hard!

Maybe if I cut down to one g per day for a few weeks it’ll have a similar effect?

6 Likes

Nice theory! I just don’t like to mess em up if im too medicated,… I go through four bags to twelve a sitting. And my wife likes four. But I’m not going ne where either so I say relax and feel good. I just harvested about a month ago so I’m stocked up for a bit… I really like the theory btw.

2 Likes

The only way I can do T breaks is by using ‘the waiting technique’. Every day, I wait a bit longer to have my first toke and wait longer between each one. Ideally, and eventually, I’ll get down to one toke before bed. This keeps the night sweats and sleep disturbances at bay. Then, I’ll keep cutting down how much I smoke before bed. Then, I am ready for a T break. None of this cold turkey stuff for me. I can do cold turkey, but only if I am thrust into an environment where I am engaged and not sitting around, restless. I can barely keep my shit together as it is, and that’s smoking grams a day.

3 Likes

Same man, same for sure.

2 Likes

I feel like I’ve found my cannabis consumption counter-part in the world. It’s a really nice setup, isn’t it? Chilling with a bag? It feels so much less like smoking and so much more like holding a drink. It really changes the dynamic and makes it so much easier to chill and just ‘pass the bag’. I think more people would switch to the volcano if they knew what the consumption process felt like, mechanically.

4 Likes