How much do u smoke?

Yep. I’m not in good enough shape to keep up with you.

1 Like

Somewhere around a quarter ounce or two a week usually, depending on what’s going on, quality of bud, severity of pain etc.
I rarely smoke joints but carry a small container of bud and a pipe with me everywhere, lately a little silicone one, no more breaking pipes

4 Likes

21 gs of dabs every 2 weeks, and constant vaping and bong rips. Edibles too… the reasons for constant stoning are medical for myself and wife. We have been patients since they allowed it before rec in our state, the year it started I became medical. She did too. We find that growing your own is key.

11 Likes

Yes! Heavy consumers unite. Rip that bong! Dab that dab!

6 Likes

Hell yes. And some pebbles

1 Like

Mike have you tried a volcano vaporizer? Hands down best medicating investment I’ve made for myself!

Corey don’t make me start counting :sweat_smile: :sob:

Depends on how bad pain is… when it gets bad my usage literally triples.

Paws I feel you! :innocent:

7 Likes

I too use a volcano, and the amount of flower I go through blows me away. Its the best way to treat the pain though,… Im a sucker for some terpy dabs though.

5 Likes

Haha dang yeah… I try not to count how much I’m consuming some days!

I find the coconut oil really goes a long way in cutting down the amount I need through inhalation.

And I have to agree with you there. In all the methods, just vaping some good quality clean herb… nothing compares. :pray:

3 Likes

It may sound gross, but we produce a lot of reclaim dabbing as much as we do( wife and myself) that we mix it at a one part oil activated already and five parts coconut oil, it makes a hell of a strong tincture that stays liquid and .5 ml floors me everytime I take it. We usually wait to have about 20 gs of reclaim before that, and you can mix it in oil and cook with it as well, made some awesome baked goods.

9 Likes

0-5 grams a day…depends on what’s going on and how I’m feeling. Maybe 10g a day when camping and/or fishing.

12 Likes

Hard to say since I dont measure but it’s got to be around 1/2 oz/week. Logic here is 1-2 gs/day between my wife and I seems about normal. Weekends we get down on a bunch of fatties if were just chilling at home so…

4 Likes

When i was younger teens and early 20’ s the BAKE A THON was on now just a bong hit or 2 will do the trick just before bed

4 Likes

I agree completely that reclaimed is pure gold for edibles, and it’s just distillation of vaped resin, so really not gross at all. At the current rate, and along with a roommate’s contribution, I get about a gram or so every couple of weeks, never really kept close track.

3 Likes

Also, anyone else here a fan of Dynavape? I ask because it does intersect with the question of volume in that it’s is probably the most efficient use of flower I’ve run across, and it is a real pleasure to use, imo. No batteries needed, just a lighter or other heat source (gas range, campfire, etc) I’m probably around a zip a month, although perhaps more under the Covid regime.

2 Likes

Do a quick search, you should find a thread on here for the Dynavape

2 Likes

Good to know, and thanks.

2 Likes

Maybe a gram a day between bowls and a joint at night. Most of the time probably closer to 1/2 gram since my favorite piece is a one hitter bowl for my bong.

2 Likes

Zero yup I don’t smoke at all or vape It’s all about the edibles for me love them hydroxy 11’s my girl smoke and vapes and dabs but I can’t anymore I useit basically only for pain and sleep I give away a bunch of edibles as well mostly gummies have fun folks

7 Likes

Between .5 gram and 2 gram a day. Depends on the day and how I am feeling…

2 Likes

I’ve pretty much been a gram a day guy, enough to keep me “balanced” through the day and it’s relatively affordable. Once I get harvesting, I’d like to up it a bit but I’m not trying to stay in the clouds all day. But I’d also like to get more concentrated into the mix, so bubble bags are in the future, and maybe a still of some sort to reclaim alcohol used for extracts.

3 Likes