How much do you smoke a day?

@Dale since we have allowed Big Brother to take care of us, evolution no longer culls those that wouldnt survive otherwise. whats worse these creatures breed…

9 Likes

^hahahhhahahah

YOLO

2 Likes
2 Likes

There’s a really fascinating documentary about this called ‘Idiocracy’.

9 Likes

That movie is a prophecy come true!

5 Likes

It gets less funny every time I watch it :pensive:

4 Likes

Probably one of my favorite movies and it’s so true!:+1:

And for smoking. One or two hits from the vape most nights is all I need most nights these days. Quiets the mind so I can relax, reconnect with the wife, enjoy a show and drift off to sleep.

I used to smoke all day long every day. I took a 20 year subbatical From smoking and growing. As others have said I find light and occasional use to be beneficial and I get more out of it than when I smoked all the time.

13 Likes

Between 3-4 grams a day me and the Mrs, used to go thru damn near 7 grams a day back in the day just myself.
All depends on how good a grower you are and what you’re smoking.

7 Likes

I believe this is called the avocado :avocado: toast generation.

9 Likes

Gee I thought they were the boomarang gen.

Also I don’t wake and bake anymore, the stuff I’m dealing with is way too strong, I can’t just sit all day or the arthritis grabs my ass

6 Likes

The only reason i smoke is to be able to sleep normally. I only really smoke at night so id say 1g a day to really shut my mind off at night.

7 Likes

What’s your sleeper @HandleBars

Still looking myself, pain from arthirits,insomnia and wrist problems.

5 Likes

Afghani for sure, the cut i have is from the 90’s so its not tampered with. That pure Indica isn’t to be messed with lightly lol. Half way through the joint and you cant keep your eyes open.

8 Likes

If i was in a legal state, id be more than happy to send you some cuts. But that sort of thing spooks me a bit right now

5 Likes

No worries, appreciate the thought thou.

I’ve had my dealings with clones if I can’t find something in bean form don’t need it.

4 Likes

@beacher do you know Magilla or Buster from up that way?

1 Like

Me and the old lady typically need about a 1/8 a day to function normally. That’s combined , I have anxiety and feel all weird around people without having my daily toke.:drooling_face:

3 Likes

Can’t say I do… I’m pretty antisocial for the most part lol

4 Likes

I usually go through a half a week… So that’s like 2gs a day.

2 Likes

This. Also have smoked afghan that had been cured a month and halfway down the joint paper got dark green and oily omg so good but haven’t seen since like you said the 90s. (I live far from there hhahahaha afghan, chill taliban light the atomic bong like robin williams wanted)

2 Likes