How NOT to use a washer in an envelope

Here is the proof

2 Likes

Holy crap, I feel like I just logged onto Rollitup :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

3 Likes

I’ve never signed up there…seemed lame. Care to explain to an old geezer? :laughing:

2 Likes

Overgrow is like a bed n breakfast, by comparison Rollitup is like a roach motel with CAUTION tape around the lobby door

And Phenohunter is a nice comfy Hampton Inn, i frickin love it over there as much as I do here

9 Likes

I was just messing around with the bird thing. Keep it og people

5 Likes

Whatcha throwing down?20 years is quite the long stretch my friend .I hope it feels like the first grow all over again and this time you have many homies to help you along the way here if you so need it but i have no doubt you will do well.If it works for you and you know it dont break something that aint broke to fix it later you will be a sore sonofabitch in the morning what dont kill you may make you stronger but will lay you up for a bit-:billed_cap:-:fire::dash::v:

1 Like

For usa i use tracked usps bubble wrapped it’s like 4 bux now though. For intentional small envelope letter no issue to me from spain poland or amsterdam but never tried sending i can see why letter method maybe needed.

1 Like

Who did you trade trinkets with.

2 Likes

I’m going to trade with you

1 Like

I’ll have my people contact your people
:laughing:

2 Likes

For what it is the place is a toilet but There are some Diamonds in the Rough on RIU. @OldUncleBen has a lot of good Knowledge a lot of people give him shit but for fucks sake look at the mans garden.Avacados and various tropical Fruit trees to growing herb the dudes a library of good knowledge

1 Like

I have an outstanding trade with Kon. I’m going to guess that I am about to receive a hemp seed chunks.

This was my second trade. @JonPott. Got those seeds to me safely and quickly. Thanks for the Lo Jack! :+1:

2 Likes

Hey @Pawsfodocaws if you’re into LR’s dm me… I’ll send you a few happening Indian LR’s :slightly_smiling_face::green_heart::v:

4 Likes

That’s pretty cool of you man. Dm incoming

1 Like

Wow — what a read.

Sorry for the misfortune!! I’ve sent lots and lots of spore prints and more recently spore swabs in the mail (some with interesting return addresses).

I’ve only just recently got into growing cannabis and did order some seeds from online before I knew of this community. They came in a little cryo vial, inside a small bubble wrap pouch, in a bubble mailer. Obviously not the cheapest shipping method.

I do wonder though if just using a screw top cryo vial (so it doesn’t get squished open) would work well taped to a card. I would eventually like to trade with this community and give back and don’t want to send any powdered seeds.

I’ve had centrifuge vials crack and seeds crushed in padded envelopes with tracking that don’t even go through machines. A roller would destroy it I think, lol.

1 Like

You’ll want to stock up on coin flips and hose washers, or some proven way that is near 100% effective, should the letter be delivered (some mail gets lost, stolen, or confiscated).

1 Like

There’s a thickness limit for letter mail, and things that are not relatively flat don’t qualify either. My US post office also required I show up in person to purchase postage for a bubble mailer that was not flat. :woman_facepalming:

1 Like

Don’t underestimate the force those machines inflict on letter mail to sort bundles to be as flat as possible. If a steamroller will flatten it, their machines will.

Coin flips and washers it is. Seems effective.