How'd you get your username?

haha that’s frickin awesome

2 Likes

First song Prodigy ever did.

2 Likes
6 Likes

Is this a band that plays on blimps or something? Never heard of them.

4 Likes

Im scots and i used to like whisky and have enjoyed couch lock since 84. Peace.

12 Likes

2000 lbs of budda…

28 Likes

Through intention, dissection, and a bit of honesty this handle appeared and fit
Joheim Grohen (use the Slavic “j” it sounds like a “y”)
Yo hey I’m growing
Cut out the y in hey, use the Slavic j, and use phonetics to re spell growing.

11 Likes

Hey there is even a story about how the song got its name.

2 Likes

Wow, that’s a lifetime of heart attacks right there. :rofl:

5 Likes

A very short lifetime…

2 Likes

I used to go by “BatmanSkunk” elsewhere. I’ve had a few handles in the last 20 years… but when I had a really ugly breakup with my Ex… she was young… only 21 years old at the time… she went full psycho batshit crazy and screamed about telling the entire world about my plants… and she also said she had proof of my years of growing by my online posts.

I tore down my entire room in one night. Scrubbed the floors with bleach and tossed everything in a neighborhood dumpster… and changed my screen name/handle shortly after. I used to sit on the computer nightly and drinking can after can of those Monster Energy Drinks… playing music, posting photos. I chose my name based on my love of those caffeinated drinks. I loved the soaring buzz I’d get after drinking those big 32 ounce cans.

12 Likes

Tracking is a profound form of spiritual communion. In a past life, many friends knew me as the Tracker.

11 Likes

I drink far too many myself. My wife has me at no more than two a day… but its two everyday for years now.

3 Likes

I was born in 77 so when ecstasy decided to show its face here in the uk I was at the age when I was trying anything and everything :rofl:
True story.
When I was around 20 years old I took an ecstasy in capsule form. I broke it open and cut a long fat line with its contents. Obviously at 20 years old I thought I was invinsable so I sniffed it up.
It didn’t go well.
I walked out the bar I was in and the fresh air hit me and I dropped lifeless in the middle of the street. I got rushed to hospital where I flat lined 3 times. They had to use the defibrillator to bring me back. I woke up to my entire family around my bed. The hospital had rang my mother and told her to come and say goodbye as I wasn’t gonna make it.
You know the stupid thing?? A week later I was back taking them. :roll_eyes:

14 Likes

Is that your home?

5 Likes

I wish!! :grin:

4 Likes

You guys didn’t get the memo. That’s hypertension in a can. :rofl:

3 Likes
2 Likes

Got mine in prison…

10 Likes

Me and some friends picked the name for our crew name back in 2001 right after 911 World Trade Center attack. That’s one of the reasons we went with the letters - WTC(DubTC) -WorldTradeCenter /We-toke-Chronic/Weed-Toking-Crew/We-Top-Crews

8 Likes