Huge cache of seeds left behind, what to do?

yes that and lots of others i believe are in original breeder packaging. like bodhi. does he use his sticker to seal them shut? well the stardawg are original too, just very old original packaging :smiley:

Yes he does, little tiny bags with golden stickers on them shutting them like a sealā€¦ It could be a green or transparent baggie.

Is she all done selling the seeds or just swamped ? I havenā€™t got a reply yet !! I need seeds more seeds !! lol

2 Likes

Reply to which post? This is your first postā€¦ :confused: and you are still basic user so you canā€™t use PM.

2 Likes

And sheā€™s not selling any seeds.

1 Like

Shes been busy she said ā€¦she will stop in

2 Likes

Iā€™m sorry for saying that didnā€™t realize its against site policy or t.o.s. I sent an email. Got the address from another user thought maybe she was overwhelmed with requests for info. Thanks

1 Like

I can confirm receipt of order from Mia. Second order on the way
Thx

6 Likes

Has anyone started growing their new Mia beans?

3 Likes

That is a great questionā€¦ I would very much like to see the product of our new seed provider in action!

1 Like

2 posts were split to a new topic: Legalcanada trading topic

7 posts were merged into an existing topic: Chat room (letā€™s chat!) :speech_balloon:

I have one blue lotus going.

Not showing sex yet. The other one damped off.

2 Likes

ugh i hate damping off :seedling: hereā€™s hoping your one is a keeper !

1 Like

I have moved off-topic posts to separate topics.

Please keep this thread clean and only on-topic. This topic is about miaā€™s seed selection and trading. For your own trading start new thread if you donā€™t have one.

2 Likes

7 posts were split to a new topic: Why I Donā€™t Get A Reply

I got my seeds from Mia todayā€¦ Thanks @Ohhhh.

6 Likes

@MadScientist, What did you ge bud .?
Gaz

303 Seeds - Biodiesel
Bodhi Seeds - Sunshine DayDream

5 Likes

Niceā€¦ hope you enjoy growing them out.!
Gaz

2 Likes