Huge cache of seeds left behind, what to do?

Thanks @Gaz29! That is very nice of you!

1 Like

Got my seeds yesterday too :slight_smile: Thanks again Mia :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

I didn’t get any :frowning: who got the grape stomper?

I did order a few packs, gage grapestomper was in the order… still waiting the mail to get here though…
Overseas and halfway back takes time…
Ds

3 Likes

How do I get those grape stompers outta ya?

id love some White Fire F2’s :slight_smile: pretty please hehe :v: I think the White Fire x Stardawg would be an awesome cross :ok_hand:

1 Like

yes unfortunately white fire is only feminised so i will be making more feminised ones. i didn’t realize they weren’t regulars at first.

3 Likes

Ah damn man that sux hehe, still fire though, tbh id probably hit it with the Stardawg and then BX to the mother :v: Stardawg and Guava F2’s would be awesome too :slight_smile: I plan on doing an open pollination with each of the packs of seeds I got from Mia but probably wont get to it till mid next year as ive already got other breeding plans I need to finish up :slight_smile:

3 Likes

If you make guavaxstardawg down the line hook me .legalC

3 Likes

another successful delivery, 3x faster than the previous one, must have gotten lost along the way before

aren’t you guys glad i found her and brought her to the best forum ?? :smiley:

i’m glad i found you anyways! thanks again @mia!

8 Likes

They are the core buy in the order so you can’t… Sorry…
Ds

2 Likes

Can you crack the seeds for us ?

1 Like

Ive dropped in 4 of the Temple seeds I got from Mia 3 days ago, already had one above ground last night :wink:

edit… just checked in then and there are 3 of 4 up :wink:

edit 2… all 4 are up now :v:

7 Likes

What would you sell the cataract kush from dna for

Anyone talk to Mia lately? Trying to place a second order but she hasn’t responded in days. Hmm…

Given time, you’ll hear back.

my guess is you’ll hear from her in the next few days

1 Like

Yeah I assume she’s probably swamped. Gotta commend her for the fast service on first order… thought it was too good to be true lol…

3 Likes

I tried emailing as well. I have to move soon and don’t have time to wait days to hear back unfortunately. I can’t wait to play with some breeding tents, then I won’t have to rely on others haha.

2 Likes

She turned out to be reliable, if you are moving soon you should wait until you are well grounded

3 Likes