Hunting Lucky Dog, Top Dawg, Prolific Coast Seeds, Freeborn Selections, CSI

Very nice brother! This fume is one I hope to grow one day! You really have me intrigued in genes limeworks even more now as well. Lime strains just have that staying power for the meds for some reason. I’ve found them too last for hours and hours 3/4/5 and totally alleviate my pain during the entirety it’s magic.

5 Likes

Thank You bro… as we discussed I realized doing two pollen donors was gonna be difficult with my setup. But I’ll still do the 91 x Fume this year.

I had started to spray my smaller 91 as the pollen donor, Monday is day 5 from 1st application… I spray and flip on Monday. I also have a cap junky ready to give up clones. I take clones tonight, and put the cap junky mom in with the 91’s to give up some beans this run also. Same pollen donor, will be easier to manage.

3 Likes

Should be no problem at all brother. I’ll be sure to store the pollen correctly for long term use so it’ll be ready whenever you are.

4 Likes

thats dope! i havnt noticed, but i dont have pain :joy: sometimes my neck gets stiff but thats about it, but i think the fumé would be great for pain its just so indica body high and strooong

2 Likes

Well I gotta get my hands on some fume !

1 Like

well those images aint the best but here’s that “green neon yellow meat” i was talking about in the fumé just a cool nug meat color, dark outside, bright inside

16 Likes

Consider yourself blessed. Pain , well constant, nagging pain sucks! And I’m anti opiates so I’m left to find my relief via cannabis which I’ll admit there’s some strains that work better than opiates at times imo no joke. It’s the entourage effect I find.

4 Likes

That’s dope, opposite of normal, very cool

1 Like

i stretch a lot lol, when i don’t, i’m in pain for sure, i shoulda mentioned… but yeah blessed for sure! i see a lot on people on here growing for medication, sucks but at least we have this plant! …and fuck opiates!

8 Likes

My sentiments exactly! The damage I’ve seen those little round bastards cause is absolutely unreal! I’ve lost friends (LOTS) family, and even experienced it myself somewhat but was lucky I never fell too far as I am blessed with a wife and kids to keep me out of the gutter otherwise I’m sure I’d not even be here now, no joke. I’ve watched it ruin careers, lives, families and businesses. Put children in foster care and ended countless lives. Ya FUCK OPIATES! much respect

5 Likes

Hey @supershitfuck, what ever happened to that plant you left near Griffith Park? Did you ever go back to see if it made it to flower?

3 Likes

ohh shit you remember haha!! man… they lived for a bit but they super duper died, it got really hot for like 6 months straight, none of 'em made it at all not even close, but there is another spot i put some clones near a creek, on the north side of the park by the cemetery, havn’t checked those but i don’t have much hope, those do have water tho! there’s like one creek in the whole park i don’t think it dries all the way up in the summer either, if you wanted to try!

4 Likes

I may have to try and plant one sometime somewhere myself just for the hell of it.

3 Likes

so the weed turned out looking bad, skimpy and dark, but really good especially the old soul somehow ive never had it taste so dank, super flavor. the fumé #4 and lime 1 jaro super good too

16 Likes

Planting plants in Griffith Park. Haha

3 Likes

Nice brother :facepunch:t2:

3 Likes

Looks like some old school dank

2 Likes

Awesome, enjoy the fruits (or flowers lol) of your labour my friend :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::fire::fire::fire:

2 Likes