Hurricane Milton

In fairness, its not too bad so far. Nothing like some others I been in, but we are just getting started. For me, the worst is supposed to hit around 4am…

3 Likes

Yep…has to work there 6mos to qualify…has applied to 3 different programs…fingers crossed!

4 Likes

:crossed_fingers:
(Plus ten)

8 Likes

good luck y’all.
stay safe

8 Likes

Here come the winds. It has been pouring out all day but just got harder. Heard some trees fall earlier and hope they didn’t fall on someone’s house.
Stay safe guys.

9 Likes

I’m praying for you and the people of Florida. We got hit hard from the last one. I can’t imagine what going on. Stay safe. Be strong.

8 Likes

Power surprisingly held on till now.
We are just getting hammered with huge winds and hard sheets of rain. There is also some really cool blue lightning. Heard a hug tree fall close to us but can’t see where in the dark.
Praying for those worse off than us. :heart:

14 Likes

Still have power here and in the eye wall now. Should be in the eye itself in another hour or so.

9 Likes

Right now 1.3 million people are without power in Florida due to the storm.

7 Likes

Power flickered off and on a few times and is still working. But my internet is down.

Edit: Just like that my internet is back up…for now.

8 Likes

This reminds me of the episode of Rez Dogs, where the kids uncle Brownie is out yelling at the tornado :joy:
If you haven’t watched Rez Dogs, highly recommend!

Stay safe, brother!!

7 Likes

I hope you are all safe and sending positive vibes from Brazil so that this passes soon and this nightmare ends!

9 Likes

1.6 million people without power right now

Stay safe, everyone

11 Likes

My power went out for good about 30mins ago.

10 Likes

No power for about a hour or so. Wind seems to have just died down for a moment. Not looking forward to checking out my yard in the morning. Haha.

9 Likes

Power keeps messing with me. Can hear a second or two of the power starting to come back every once in a while and then nothing. I’m safe and everything though, so no big deal.

12 Likes

My prayers go out to everyone in Florida. Let’s get through this safely.

16 Likes

I’ll take my power back on anytime now. I’m not trying to be one of the folks without power for weeks or days. Not that again ever please. Haha.

11 Likes

Peeking in here to see if you folks are ok.

10 Likes

The power is out, but no real damage here.
I hope everyone is okay. Stay safe and be careful when outside checking for damage.

10 Likes