Hyp3rids's Garden

I need this. :beers:

3 Likes

I’ve got wolfman going in next round I can’t wait to see what she brings

6 Likes

Boy, that color really brings out the beauty of the cannabis plant.

@BeachBud grew a beautiful purple (Hindu?) Kush and it had everything. Taste, aroma, and buzz, oh, and the buzz was great!

He was supposed to make seeds but that’s around when I moved over here to OG.

Hey beach! Any chance you made seeds of her?

It’s the most purple of any plant I’ve ever smoked. All the way through. It had a pleasant buzz, too! :v:

4 Likes

Have you grown it before?

3 Likes

No it’s new to the garden

Also there Long Island haze

5 Likes

Looks beautiful…hope I catch your grow!

3 Likes

How does the Bandit Kush run indoors? :beers:

2 Likes

Yes sir. She runs fine indoors. Hyp3

2 Likes

Hey G, I do have seeds of that but they hermie real bad, Otherwise it is good smoke and real purple. Has a very piney taste. Holler if you’d like some.

Beautiful pictures! How long does the Kuato cut flower?

2 Likes

9-11 weeks depending on pheno / how you like it

Hyp3

3 Likes

I was referring to the Kuato cut not any pheno found in a pack.

2 Likes

My bad grammer… sorry

9-11 weeks depending on how you like it. Over 12 weeks and she starts to get too sedate. I don’t recommend you take her that long… HYp3

4 Likes

:star_struck: Those flowers are amazing!

2 Likes

Got this single Ropeadope that I really like so far fastest grow out of 11 sativa strains. The growth reminds me of my favorite Neville haze plant I grew.

11 Likes

Nice work!! She likes to get her stretch on so be warned… :wink:

6 Likes

all good things to say about them. never a problem! their re-pops are fantastic

3 Likes

Where are you out of? I love the pictures. Beautiful colors. Love the names.

2 Likes

Kona Gold IBL 2024 (Open pollination 3x F / x3 M)

Our Kona Gold IBL 2024 repopulation is all done. We used 3 different males and 3 different females to complete the project, using plants that we selected from our first reproduction.

The difference in quality to what started with was just couldn’t have been better. Every plant showed vigour from the minute we started, with a vast percentage expressing classic sativa traits. We picked 3 girls based on the structure and flowering time…

Kona #1 - Tall / long Flowering

Kona #2 - Medium / Short Flowering

Kona #3 - Medium - Short / Medium Flowering

The 3 males were virtually identical in structure and yield, but with slight differences in height. They all dropped a ton of pollen once they got going, so we also hit some of our favourite lines, which we’ll talk about in the following post.

All in all, a great success. And we can’t wait to get these out there for you all to enjoy.

For more information, head to our website.

HYP3

:v::herb::green_heart:

13 Likes

15 Likes