Hyp3rids's Garden

Available in ‘Regular’ +20 seeds, and ‘Hunter’ Packs +40 Seeds

For more information, head to our website - hyp3rids.com

HYP3 :v::herb::green_heart:

15 Likes

SKU3K - [[Ortega ‘Mazar’ Afghan X ’80s CG X ’70s CG] X Acapulco Gold (40 year LC) BC1

SKUNK #1 REDUX PROJECT - F1 Selections

More selections from our SKU3K F1 line. As you’ve probably noticed, most of the plants from this line have a short indica structure. While these plants are proving themselves again and again, we also wanna add some sativa dominant plants too.

So we’re going back to the original ‘Nevil’s Ortega X Colombian Gold LE’ F1 and selecting some more plants to create a second SKU3K line that produces taller, sativa leaning phenos.

HYP3

13 Likes

Liked by

crowrivercannabis

and 3 others

• hyp3rids's profile picture

hyp3rids

SKU3K - [[Ortega ‘Mazar’ Afghan X ’80s CG X ’70s CG] X Acapulco Gold (40 year LC) BC1

Another selection from our SKU3K F1 line. Both the girls we are presenting here are at 6 weeks of flower, so still at least 3-4 weeks to go before harvest. Those thick chunky nugs are rock hard, and covered in sticky resin. Aromas are currently a mixed bag of tart acidic sharpness with musky Afghan undertones.

For more information please go to our website.

HYP3

:v::herb::green_heart:

@hyp3rids - EU DIRECT

13 Likes

Another selection from our SKU3K F1 line. Rock hard nugs, resin up the wazoo. Aroma is nasty, dank with some eucalyptus. Really looking forward to trying her as she’s a little different from the other phenos. Absolutely loving this line.

HYP3

10 Likes

Punto Rojo P3 C-Line by Satva - Pheno Hunt

Our current number #1 Punto Rojo lady, 8 weeks into flower. She’s about 180cm so not the smallest plant we’ve found. And she keeps creeping up, even at 8 weeks of flower. You can see some of those delicate leaves at the top cola starting to dry and curl a little. These are the kind of things you have to deal with growing sativas inside.

Aroma is classic butane / sour / with a note of fruitiness. It’s gonna be interesting to see how that goes as she continues to develop. Our notes say this line was nicknamed ‘Juicy Lucy’ so maybe she’ll show up soon. Sweet tropical fruits and Frankincense are also prevalent in this line.

The buds are already covered in resin, and wet to the touch. We can see them getting real big in the next few weeks as the plant continues to develop. We’re hoping she won’t go super long, but who knows…

Good news is, she seems to like the interior lighting and hasn’t hermed, whoop whoop!! She’s currently our number one girl for a reproduction, so expect more news about that later in the year.

HYP3

25 Likes

Marvelous photos!
What are you shooting them with?

Cheers
G

6 Likes

We use a Fujifilm GFX 50… We some nice lenses

6 Likes

SAWA V2 2024 | x3 Males | x2 Females

Our first flagship strain gets a make-over. Created using a variety of F1’s - F3’s, she’s back and looking better than ever. All of these ‘offspring’ pictures were taken at the end of week 8 of flower, and we couldn’t be happier.

As you can see she’s a heavy yielding, frost monster. Super sour acidic funk (yes, she’s a real stinker) combined with rock hard buds covered in trichomes. She’s easy to grow in both hydro and soil, and finishes in 8-9 weeks (… you can defiantly push harder though).

Her effect is EVERYTHING we look for a plant, upbeat and positive, guaranteed to put a smile on your face, with a wonderful full body buzz that make you tingle from head to toe. We hope you love her as much was we do.

HYP3

18 Likes

SAWA V2 2024 | x3 Males | x2 Females

This is another beautiful pheno from the repopulation. Her aroma is very stinky, think nasty body oder, with a sharp acidic ‘burn bacon’ smell.

Yields are very good as you can see. While 95% of phenos from this line grow short, find ones that have skinner leaves, as these always give the best effect. That Lemon Thai mother was something else, so look out for plants that have inherited sativa leaning characteristics.

HYP3

18 Likes

The Sawa Natty was beyond awesome. Cultivated it in 2022 and it fucked me up gloriously. Went to the movies with my wife and I was flipping out as if I was 24 again. Powerful high. This looks promising.

I wrote to the administrator of your shop asking for some Verde Limón from the vault, in case there was any left haha I will soon grow the Purple Zacatecas and report it on this site. Your strains are really something. Great work!!

7 Likes

Stunning Punto Rojo. Looks very different from the one I grew outdoors last summer.

5 Likes

Hi! They’re going to restock Verde Limon! :grin::pray:

6 Likes

I wasn’t familiar with the GFX50 so I checked it out on Ken Rockwell’s site… Now I see why your photos are so spectacular! :+1: :laughing:

What a camera!

Cheers
G

7 Likes

SKU3K DEEZIL - SKU3K F1 X Puna Diesel IBL

This is the first of our SKU3K DEEZIL F1 Selections… Lots more to come.

For more information, head to our website.

HYP3

:v::herb::green_heart:

16 Likes

I’m sure some of you recognise this image which has been doing the rounds on the internet for years…

D retouched it, up res’d it and put it through Runway AI… and made this funny film.

Hope you like… HYP3

10 Likes

That is ‘slicker than processed cheese’… :+1::crazy_face:

Downright freaky!
Well done.

Cheers
G

4 Likes

If a bored 90’s teenage is asking you what is the most representative line of your Season 2024 catalog, what is the lead breeder answer ? Not on volume, really to taste the whole label.

7 Likes

SAWA V2 | SKU3K F1 are worth their weight in gold…

8 Likes

I realized that without having already the bookmark of your web, i wasn’t able to jump fast from OG. Just put it in your description buddy, more practical.

SAWA V2 – Hyp3rids

Let’s dance buddy, found it. Thanks for the engaged advise, much respect.

2 Likes

You are welcome

2 Likes