I need a grower for a Medijuana strain seed run!

Hi, it has been a dream for years to grow the Medijuana strain ever since I saw it available. I figured the best thing to do since I don’t see this strain on any forums or being passed around, that we should make some seeds for myself and everyone who wants some. I have no room or expertise to grow for seeds, so I am offering this opportunity to someone who is interested. The only requirements is that they are started soon (hopefully indoors), I get some of the seeds back afterwards, and maybe an update every now and then to confirm they are still growing. I could only afford a 3 pack from new420guyseeds, but they sent me 2 extra, so I will keep the extra 2 just in case and send the 3 to someone who is interested.

The description from the site:
Medijuana, a mostly indica hybrid is 100% all natural pain relief, is the most powerful medical cannabis seed strain worldwide.
Medijuana, an indica dominant hybrid (60% indica/40% sativa) is a strain of unknown heritage due to a high level of breeder secrecy, although it is thought to be an OG Kush descendant. She packs a classic flavor with sweet and spicy hints of herbs and pine and a slightly kushy aftertaste accented by sugary earth. The aroma is very sweet yet spicy with a woody earth overtone and a slightly dank pungency that is released as the nugs are burned. The THC levels reach up to 20-25% on average. It hits you first with a euphoric lift that boosts your mood and lulls your mind into hazy introspection with warming waves that spread throughout your entire body. Within minutes, you’ll be hopelessly stoned and completely couch-locked with no hope of moving any time soon. Medijuana is said to be perfect for treating experienced users suffering from conditions such as chronic stress or anxiety, insomnia, appetite loss, depression, and nausea.
medijuana

30 Likes

man that sounds so good!! :drooling_face: :drooling_face: :drooling_face:
but i don´t have space atm :frowning: otherwise hell yeah!

ps guys i think i also becam a seed addicted :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile:
there is so much nice stuff out there

6 Likes

Sounds awesome! I’m all about the pain relief these days. I don’t have space for a full seed run but I’ll be keen to follow the grow and trade for some of the beans at the end! :grinning::fire::+1:

3 Likes

yeah seed trade sounds great!! ':smiley:

2 Likes

This sounds like such a fantastic thing to do for the community! I dont have the space or infrastructure for a seed run at this point, but am manifesting positivity for someone to be able to do this run for the community!

1 Like

Yeah for real @m0sirys, I really hope a good grower can do this strain right, I am pretty excited to finally get some. There was a grower years back on OG that grew them, but he didn’t remember how good they were when I asked him.

@Loggershands for sure, I will be up to some trades if this works out!

@sprinklememaynee thanks for the vibes! :relieved:

3 Likes

FULL DISCLOSURE trades will be nice, but if I can swing it by then, I will try to get some of these out for free to folks. I just need to stock up on supplies as I go to be prepared.

6 Likes

I’m sure we could crowd source some supplies as well. If you get these beans in hand and are sending them out, I can send you some stamps or something to help. Where are you located? Maybe Canada?

4 Likes

we are on ovegrow!!! so much great people :slight_smile: old strains still rock!! the best pot is not a single strain im my eyes ! it is diversity!!! morning weed lunch weed and so on. that is something i learned from some dutch and swiss people :innocent: :innocent:

i hope when time comes i can win some XD

4 Likes

I am in the US, but very generous offer @Loggershands

3 Likes

i could h help spread them in eu when the times comes! first let us grow them XD

3 Likes

No worries, I’m sure we can still make something work. Once you get the right grower, anything else is easy to handle.

2 Likes

I figured I was in the right place @m0sirys haha, and I will keep you in mind for sure. This sounds like some late night after dinner smoke. Haha yes thanks, and I hope there’s a taker (or should I say a grower)

2 Likes

10-11 weeks than the sour d. FLC cross should be done and im free. but i think it should be done by some who has more exp. with handling males.as much a i would love tp imbeginner with that! taking care of large amounts of cuts mother ect .or help spreading seeds will be no prob!!

2 Likes

Well that’s an option at least, thanks for offering :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

np your welcome ! i think thats what overgrow is all about!

so much love ! no toxic ! if you read in some other forums… god damn it seems the growers are sometime 12 years old kids
:innocent:

6 Likes

Yes I lucked out with this forum for sure, and I love it! Great people on here, just what the internet needed :smiley:

2 Likes

absolutly!! the forums in my language are :nauseated_face: :nauseated_face: not all! but most

2 Likes

Nice! Always wondered about this one, had me at medical :laughing:. If I wasn’t ankle deep in one and waiting on a second one to begin as well. I’d gladly help, if no one is found I can surely help in a few months. But knowing OG someone will step up most certainly

4 Likes

I just dropped quite a spread already…
but I will more than likely have an empty 2x4 for an open pollination especially 3 seeds. Easy mode.

Let me see where I’m sitting in a couple of weeks. Remind me @Natea if you haven’t found anyone by then.

7 Likes