Ifish Introduces

I do not know, not heard of Hollyweed.

Watch out on the SSDD all of my 3 packs came with something wrong, NONE would pop. Got some radiation on the trip somewhere, hope yours are still viable.

I have my hands full now with Amnesia Haze Orange Goji and OGHA . Throw in RPP and the “cherry” 47 outside, Im pretty damn happy with what I have running. When the Orange comes down like she did, fat dense powerful buds, well it ticked all the boxes and not much need to explore for shit I like…I LIKE THIS SHIT…lol. So strange the very 1st run of seeds sourced from here killed it!!! Grows well, has zero issues, great taste/high/stone…she is a keeper. My AH is a keeper, so is the RPP cut I was gifted. The Silver Fields is good too, but NOT in the league with the other’s, so those 3 will be my staple, and the 4th(only gonna do 4 Octopot runs now on) will be an open slot for new stuff to try…and I have PLENTY in my fridge…but THANKS FOR YOUR generous offer buddy!!!

You are also right…as many LEDS as i see, I just cannot give up my Gavita DE HPS rig’s. When it is time to replace the bulbs I will switch over…cost me 300 bucks in bulbs so at that point it becomes cost effective to switch. Will go the “strips” and a custom build when I do

3 Likes

Hi Shadey, just making our way into Spring at the moment. I am on the North Island :slight_smile: I would really like to move down to the bottom of the South island one day, somewhere near Fiordland (true middle earth) :slight_smile:

Thank you all for the warm welcome :green_heart:

3 Likes

That’s close to Invercargill, home of the world’s fastest Indian :thinking::roll_eyes::smirk:

My sister lives about an hour north of Auckland. She has been there about 15 years.

2 Likes

3oo bucks about once a year in bulbs correct? The 47’s are awesome. Now that’s pheno hunting. They’re Cherry you say? I’m not gonna lie ima flavor and aesthetics guy. I have some ak48’s, I figured you had your hands full with your run.

You’re always more than welcome when you have time to see ze list. Ahh yeas ze dope list. I wonder if I could run a Gavita in a 4x4. Thatd be so cool. Ive got a bunch of seeds in solos with Hope that I’ll have some real gems. I missed a chance to snatch a breeders pack. Oh well onward.

4 Likes

Baltimore, I didn’t send you any?

1 Like

No sir. I don’t have any of your work. :blush: You’re a giant around here. Hopefully you come back dude. We need you.

1 Like

Yeah, that was painful. It went in like 3 days. Shit always happens the week before I have any cash or week after… lol… I hate being poor.

The worst part is I think I may have been the first to see the list but needed to wait a few days to make sure I had the cash coming. Bad mistake. By the time I decided I had enough to play with it was over. peace

2 Likes

Man that killed me and they leave it up like the velvet krush and Newberry. OES. I can’t afford that shit lol. I really wantes that breeders pack. They have Vanilluna and Flo inserted into packs as well. I feel like now they e turned something illegal into a class thing. It’s gotten ridiculous.

Like inserts in baseball cards. I stopped.xollexting when I couldn’t have every card from a particular player because of 1 off cards. It’s cool and all but they’re goes something I enjoy to 10 packs for 2 cards. Money money money…mooooneey! For the love of money. Seeds from a plant for 2 grand. Who’s crazy them or me because I want exclusivity lol.

@GMan if I got something g you could use I’ll send it to ya bro! :metal:

1 Like

Do your self a favor and save your money.
Shit if ya want Flo I gots Flo but the last 10 I ran didn’t show squat.
These also came from both seminars.
Just like my vanillaluna and his coco kush.
Not worth the time or effort. IMHO

5 Likes

Thanks bro, I have plenty really. But, if I see a chance to get something rare I would just to have it in the stable and/or for trading value.

I’m going to start working with what I have and it seems stuff keeps showing up, so I won’t lose any sleep over it.

Hey,

It’s happening in every facet of life. We are racing to gentrify this whole country. So, the way I see it, if people like us want exclusivity, we have to work what we have and find our own special plant that nobody else will have. Then we can call our own shots! heh…

Thanks @OleReynard. You’re like @Santero… I listen to everything he says. he’s a walking encyclopedia when it comes to the genetic maps and who did what and how things evolved. I missed that scene but I try and pic up what I can on the history.

That makes me think of the movie I watched last night… “Mr. Nice” I never knew that exact story but this movie was his autobiography of the whole ordeal. I actually really liked the movie. At first I thought it was gonna be pretty hokey, and it was full B movie in some parts, but overall, I thought it was done pretty well. Fuck, that really took me back to the early and mid 70’s when I knew more smugglers than than I ever have since.

I wish I had the old friends together to map the history in the city I grew up in. I knew three of the citie’s biggest smugglers. The police executed one in a car chase and they never meant for him to get away. He was killed right in our little corner of the city. there were probably hundreds of bullet holes in the car. RIP Arnie! That movie really toggled some old forgotten memories… Watch it if you haven’t… I might watch it again. I saw it on Amazon Prime. peace

3 Likes

Thats true bud. I saw the albino strain and flipped, but is it any better really. I like copycat. All there stuff is just copied. Somone put me down when I saw what they got I was like shit man. I am gonna do that Reynard. I’d feel better buying a pack from someone here or donating to their research. I’d buy a pack of Flo and see what I can do. I’d better get the BB done. I’m gonna have some wicked crosses for you too bud. BB x Goji! BlackDak x BB. I better hush. :wink:

They figure a way to water everything down. Companies that pay to inflate numbers. I need someone to school me on decent gear and breeders. :+1:

@GMan. You’re absolutely correct. I need to make my own mark in the sand with what I enjoy. @OleReynard I love chatting with him. He’s a straight shooter and a friend of mine for sure. I hope you guys stay around. I want to preserve seeds.most importantly. It would be hard without a freezer for beans. How long can seeds out up stay viable…

3 Likes

All were found in that BB print of his just different combination of genes.
In fact that shows you how many different variations can come from the same seed line but different embryos.

3 Likes

I have the old Glo also a cross between flo x grapefruit.

2 Likes

Takes time you pick up stuff here and there as you get more into it and get a bit older. Reading
Problem is you start forgetting buts and pieces in that time frame also.

4 Likes

If you’re still down when I’m done and we see what we got may be I can do another run. Calm down Josh lol. I’ll be here and ready. Nice to get fresh beans. Itl be cool to have some BB even if it’s seeded. I’m so excited!

2 Likes

Yep sure he sure does @Baltimore

1 Like

Somebody was talking about seedsman making their own strains I believe they do breed their own strains. I could also paint a turd and label it, but in the end still a piece of shit so. I’m Poppin this one and growing it right now we shall see as well as 30 other strains. So Nigerian Haze yeah that’s going down. Hopefully it doesn’t go like 11 weeks. Lol

10 Likes

You’ve obviously not seen my trap door :joy:

1 Like

Haha I’m not really one for the spotlight , I kind off like sitting in the backround , lol
Now I got my own introduce myself topic haha
Guess I better just roll with it : )

3 Likes

All good. Welcome to overgrow. And I like the same kind of flowers you do.

3 Likes