Illinois growers... trade seeds or clones?

Al

so my girls getting HUGE!

6 Likes

5 Likes

I live in Bartlett and in Dyer need of some good pollen, I also have few clones I can trade, GSC and Strawberry Ghost.

2 Likes

How far away from STL is that I have a swab of paonia purple paralyzer I can come off from

1 Like

It’s pretty far, I’m next to Chicago.

Same here🤟

Hey everyone, so I’m looking for some autos. I don’t have any seeds right now, my tent is sitting empty, it’s so depressing. Been short on cash, but I am not in any way asking for anything free. Im looking to buy few seeds for cheap of anyone can help me out with any autos that I can purchase. I live in burbs of Chicago.

1 Like

I got some autos I can send they will be regular autos though not feminized

1 Like

That would be so perfect, I’ve been trying to get my hands on pollen, so fingers crossed I get 2 that would be a male

2 Likes

Hey guys, I hope everyone is doing well.

I’m finally starting to get back to growing, after having moved from California to Illinois a couple of weeks ago.

I’ve been “plantless” for close to 3 weeks now and it’s a little depressing for me, but I got some grow medium yesterday to finally get the ball rolling again.
For me, three weeks with no plants is a long time… that’s the longest break I’ve taken from growing in years.

I’m soaking a few regular Bruce Banner seeds this morning.
I thought Bruce would be a good choice for my first grow in Illinois.
Love me some good, strong flavored, strawberry diesel!

10 Likes

ccr some night shots of what I have going in the yard this summer

5 Likes

I would love to be able to do that in my yard. All my neighbors are cool, except one, she’s like a Mrs. Kravitz, (those who remember Bewitched know what I’m talking about!)

I’ll have to get creative with some low odor plants to be able to pull something like that off.

2 Likes

Well the one with the trees behind it is very close to an exit ramp . It must have come up wild n I just happened across it. The kush that is all half scrog, I had to do that because of to many rubbernecking people. And the big one with the barb wire I had to top early instead of lose everything to thieves unfortunately.

3 Likes

I’m in Rockford; just starting out so don’t have anything to offer as of yet, just thought I’d introduce myself, let y’all know I’m following.

Unless you need electrical help, I am pretty handy there. Plants are alien to me, will be starting my first grow within the week.

4 Likes

Welcome @ChemicalDependant!

What strain(s) do you plan on starting out with?

@Burnso, just keep doing what you need to do to keep yourself, and your plants, safe! Plant stealth comes in many forms, use what works best for your situation.

1 Like

I have some donors that look pretty promising strain wise, not sure of their origin but a Harley Tsu x Blueberry (Headband I assume) and and some Green Crack, plus a CBD plant that won’t get as much light as the other two, it’ll be in the dark half of the tent. Hoping it produces something, but also give me room to kill one of the three on accident!

1 Like

Whats CCR?

Welcome. Local as well. If you need seeds or a cut reach out and I’ll do what I can.
In return I will definitely need electrical help. I’m building a diy led really soon and I could use assistance with wiring. PM me if this is something you might be into.

1 Like

Harley Tsu x Blueberry sounds nice, but it’s not Headband.
Headband is a cross between OG Kush x Sour Diesel.

Green Crack aka Cush is a great strain to grow and smoke… it’s a favorite of mine to use for pain relief.

Are you growing your own for pain relief?

@newb2.0, CCR is a cross between Oregon Diesel x AK47

4 Likes

I have some extra cuts of blue og, blue afghani, and GPS peacemaker wifi x stardawg. If anyone wants em let me know otherwise they,re getting tossed. I only needed one of each but took several cuts. I cant ship them, but I’m in the west burbs.

2 Likes