I'm the Black Sheep of the Family's Continuous Grow

Gr8 announcements :loudspeaker: and way to start the day! :+1::facepunch::ok_hand::wink::sunglasses::v:

4 Likes

Redberrycheesebake auto from Gary Day 2:

Beauties

9 Likes

I love stopping in here, always a smile to be had. Enjoy your weekend!

3 Likes

What a gorgeous grow room full of the good stuff.

1 Like

I lost the pressure cooker in the divorce, shucks, when I lived in San Diego we would sport fish and can Ahi, Blue Fin and Yellow Tail. That meat loaf in a jar sounds perfecto, reminds me of Boston Brown Bread of my that came in a can.

2 Likes

12 Likes

Good morning brother !

3 Likes

IMG_5023 IMG_5021 IMG_5020 IMG_5018

7 Likes

OIP (79)

10 Likes

you ain’t lying :crazy_face:

10 Likes

Yo Gary!
Hope you’re doing ok.
How’s those feet treating you these days?

9 Likes

Still right ruff. Between my feet and my broken femur that refuses to get any better, I’m barely getting around with a walker. Thanks for asking, my friend :+1:t4: :v:t4:

10 Likes

Damn son! You are killing it with your grows! Hope you the healing keeps happening cause your medicine is rocking. Glad you have your grows to help you through. Heal well my friend.

7 Likes

Hey Gary, we’re throwing compliments and honors on you here, check it out!

Love ya Buddy,
-Grouchy

9 Likes

I’ve been quietly following along :wink: :+1:t4: :v:t4:

8 Likes

Plants are looking a little HANGRY. Carole added 45 gallons of water to my rez for me on 3/11 and I just added a half cup of Maxi Bloom yesterday. I mixed 1/4 cup to a gallon of water bringing it to a total of 47 gallons

These were last fed on 2/23/24.
Outta my first 4 or 5 Blueberry Bastard’s, I only ended up with 1 plant

Gonna try to get a few more started this week, before I contact the breeder since I was only trying for a seed increase but, a 20% germination rate is unacceptable for seeds I paid for. In my humble opinion :man_shrugging:t4:

13 Likes

Dam bro :sunglasses: a chair :chair: in the tent :tent:, That SOB looks :eyes: huge. Love :heart: the gnome! :clap::clap::clap: What size is it. :open_mouth: :wink::facepunch::+1::ok_hand::sunglasses::v:

3 Likes

Are you talking about the gnome or the tent :wink: :rofl: :joy:
Tent is an 8x8

3 Likes

I have to have the chair in there or I wouldn’t be able to do anything. I’m still barely getting around using a walker :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

When you see a tent :tent: with a chair :chair: in it, that just says BIG to me. I grow in a big open room 15x12 with just one 4x4 A/C infinity tent, but could use another one even bigger. That was just the first time I ever saw a chair :chair: in one. Liking the idea of a comfy chair :chair:, I got COPD and can’t bend over for long at all. I only got a plastic crate to sit on. :wink::+1::facepunch::ok_hand::sunglasses::v:

3 Likes