I'm the Black Sheep of the Family's Continuous Grow

The chair sure makes life a little easier on me. With the way my legs are right now, if I sat down on a crate, I probably couldn’t get back up on my own

6 Likes

Glad to be here and see all your logs and updates!

Long live to Gary and his Iron will.
Sending good vibes,stay blazed and High!
Be SAFE Brother

2 Likes

Thanks my brother :+1:t4:
:v:t4:
Gary

3 Likes

8 Likes

Been a little busy. Trying to keep my mind off things.

Ran the Source Turbo for around 8 hours straight yesterday. 2 hours then siphoned the reclaimed everclear off with a large syringe, refilled the crucible and went another 2 hours. Then 45 minutes today, after I got back from the doctor

2 and a half 5ml silicone containers full. This should be enough for another 12-14 vape carts :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :wink:
:see_no_evil: :hear_no_evil: :speak_no_evil: :poop:

10 Likes

2 Likes

mbapbf 37 days 18 inches

12 Likes

Looking :eyes: :face_with_monocle: Good, my friend :v:t4:

6 Likes

Day 7
I Selected 3 out of 6

Redberrycheesebake :heart::fire:

Rise and Shine @repins12

11 Likes

Outmotherfuckingstanding :+1:t4: :clap:t4: :v:t4:

10 Likes

11 Likes

Good morning @repins12, may your coffee :coffee: be hot :hot_face: and your smoke :dash: be smooth and strong :muscle:! :wink::ok_hand::+1::facepunch::sunglasses::v:

4 Likes

Morning @repins12 and @OhNo555 and everyone else!!
:hugs:
Smelly Great weekend to all!!
:partying_face: :sunglasses: :exploding_head: :100: :v: :footprints: :dog2: :guide_dog:

4 Likes

stoner-weekend-forecast-weed-memes-561x463
OIP (78)

12 Likes

Good morning to you @Abbbian brother, I just put the beans 🫘 on a connecting flight :airplane: from @sober and they are on the way! Dam that address is sooooo long :joy::joy::joy: and I forgot to use a big envelope :email:! :hugs::clap::tophat::blush::wink::facepunch::+1::ok_hand::sunglasses::v:

5 Likes

You weren’t the first!!
:joy:

4 Likes

Good morning Gary and all your crew!

5 Likes

Morning, my brother. I hope that you have a great day :v:t4:

5 Likes

You too bro.
I’m definitely working on it. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I remember first time I sent beans to you. I had to take a break about halfway thru making out the envelope, haha. Hope you’re doing good @Abbbian
Morning, Gary.

6 Likes