I'm the Black Sheep of the Family's Continuous Grow

@BigMike55 Doing ok friend!! Taking it slowly!! Nice to hear from you!!
Great weekend to you, Gary, and all!!
:v: :sunglasses: :hugs:

6 Likes

Good morning and happy Friday! So the mbapbf 39 days and found these on the lower third of the plant.

them is balls right? i think i plucked them all should i be ok? Heres a pic of her all opened up now.

5 Likes

Dayyum. Not sure how that happened. Where were they located? Were they on the main stalk?

2 Likes

How to identify a swollen calyx vs a pollen sac/hermie plant | Expert’s Advice (beginnergrowguide.com)
Are these seeds or pollen sacs or swollen calyx? | Grasscity Forums - The #1 Marijuana Community Online

4 Likes

Thanks for links. It hasnt been found on the main stalk but more on the interior of the plant where there isn’t a lot of pistils yet. I opened one and yep pollen sac. Idk I was telling @carty that this plant and grow has restored my confidence in myself for growing autos. Ive had a string of just stunted growth because my fault this I know. This grow has been one of the best grows ever with samsquanch og 4/5 were amazing. She is just killing it Gary. I’ll take pics in the morning Ive opened her up and is doing great. She’s started in final pot and doesn’t have any leaf discoloration or painted nails. It is truely a very healthy looking quick growing plant. Hell first time I’ve been able to top and auto inside of 4 wks while cutting between node 4-6.

3 Likes

So yep definetly a hermie but this plant is growing to good to cull! So hoping pull of few sacs and should be good fingers crossed.

5 Likes

Sorry my friend. I know of 20 or so of these that have been grown and this is the first one that I know of this happening with :man_shrugging:t4: :man_facepalming:t4:

4 Likes

Good morning my friend. I hope your day is amazing. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thanks, my brother. I hope that you have a great day as well. Be Safe.
:v:t4:
Gary

5 Likes

Dayyyum. I looked in my tent this morning and my SnowCapped Abduction had fallen over, due to the weight of the buds

The branches didn’t give, the whole plant flopped over. I stood it back up the best I could and will try to get her tied up this afternoon. Looks like the last one in this row is fixing to do the same thing.

Other plants seem to be liking the fact that they finally got some food

Thanks for taking a look. The plants in soil for my outdoor grow this spring seem to be doing well.
Well, that’s all that I have growing on right now. Y’all have a great day. Be Safe.
Gary

19 Likes

Damn those are some monsters! No worries a few sacs can be picked off cause this plant is getting it done!

day 42

10 Likes

Day 14,3 Redberrycheesebake from my friend @repins12 + 2 Little Fogdogs from @misterbee
:heart:

8 Likes

@repins12 Morning Gary!!
:v: :100: :footprints: :coffee: :rice: :stuffed_flatbread: :sandwich: :taco:

Great smoky weekend to you and all brother!!!
:hugs: :sunglasses: :partying_face:

12 Likes

Just wanted to drop in and wish y’all a Happy Easter :rabbit: :rabbit2:
Have a great day. Be Safe.
Gary

11 Likes

IMG_5114

4 Likes

Happy Easter to you and yours, Gary.

3 Likes

7 Likes

Happy Easter @repins12 ! Have a great day brother.

3 Likes

These are the possibilities when this happens! :flushed::scream: :roll_eyes: :grimacing: 🫨 🫣 :open_mouth:

IMG_5117 IMG_5116 IMG_5115

:laughing::rofl::joy::sweat_smile:

5 Likes

11 Likes