I'm the Black Sheep of the Family's Continuous Grow

Could not have said it better.
Good morning my friend.

7 Likes

9 Likes

Morning Gary. Hope you had a good Easter weekend.

5 Likes

Thanks @repins12 just got an unexpected letter in the mail. Also I dig your bigger stickers easier to see the details.

4 Likes

Awesome. I’m glad that you got them, my brother. I was beginning to wonder if USPS didn’t snag them :+1:t4: :v:t4:

7 Likes

USPS has been slow lately…well… slower than usual :joy::rofl:

6 Likes

Snail mail at it’s best :smile: :grin: :laughing: :rofl: :joy:

7 Likes

How ya doin brother ? Nice to see ya around a lot more. I’ve been working a lot, finally took few days off to get a few walleye during the spring run and today was a bit of a wash. River was raging and up 7 feet from some storms . Hopefully tomorrow will be better water has come down a bit since this morning. :v:

3 Likes

Day 50 of your mbapbf and she is gonna be my biggest yield from an auto for sure!

DAMN! THATS A BIG BITCH!:rofl:

11 Likes

Day 21 Redberry cheesebake 2 yo seeds from @repins12 :fire::heart: + 3 fogdog gently sent by @misterbee

8 Likes

https://m.shortstack.page/2MlV3t?sre=2pjop2tVrMEPK

4 Likes

1f0e5edd88fbe5c0694c0bf297ff5f26b5d49f80
I hope that y’all have a great weekend.
:v:t4:
Gary

8 Likes

Morning Gary. Hope your weekend is stellar, my friend.

3 Likes

Good morning my friend! I hope you are doing well today Gary.
:+1:

2 Likes

mbapbf day 56

10 Likes

What’s up brudda? nice to see you posting regularly again, means your feeling better more often, and dats a good tang.
I just cracked one of your strains as part of my Eclipse Run… One Eyed Snake Bait. it’s all in the name. wohahaha.

420 bro, your plants look epic. nice to see you growing some chunky stuff…

6 Likes

Good morning Gary, and to all your followers on here as well! Hope your day is extra special brother.

8 Likes

Redberrycheesebake day 28 :heart:
Some calmag deficiency.

Have a Great day @repins12 Brother and all of you :fire:

11 Likes

Moved my 7 feminized photo’s for this years outdoor grow outside yesterday.

Didn’t get back out to the front porch for a picture of the other 4. They should get watered bt Ma Nature today.
The autos from my last seed run, in the tent are finishing up.

Happy Friday eve Y’all. Have a great day. Be Safe.
:v:t4:
Gary

14 Likes

The autos in the hydro aren’t too shabby. The fem photo’s for outdoors, have only gotten water. This is all that the autos have gotten this grow.

They have only been fed 4 times :man_shrugging:t4: :man_facepalming:t4:

9 Likes