I'm the Black Sheep of the Family's Continuous Grow

@repins12
Holy Guacamole!!!
:flushed:
:sunglasses:
:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
Morning and great weekend Gary!! To you and your loved ones!!
:v: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :seedling: :herb: :cherry_blossom: :coffee: :maté:
:hugs:

6 Likes

hello @repins12 and all the gang here.

i wanted to invite you Gary and anyone else here that wants to dub around with mainerJ.

i hope you are on the mend and feeling better / or the best you can!

i am always enjoy and am on the lookout for a new read, so figured i would share this with you and everyone here.

4 Likes

:v:t4:
Gary

14 Likes

What was the flowering time on the arachnid pie?

3 Likes

@420noob ,
Mine went ~10 weeks. I was happy with that. :+1:t5:

5 Likes

I went 10-11 weeks on mine.

5 Likes

Thanks @mobilly and @darkillusion for the info! I’m at 82 days today so should be ready. Due to heat trics are hard to read.

5 Likes

And just what does “One 'Eyed Snake Bait” mean… lol. seriously, you gotta love the names Gary comes up with… and every strain I’ve ever grown has been epic. Actually puffing on some Snake Bait I just chopped a few weeks ago…

17 Likes

Good morning @repins12 and crew! I’ve grown three of Gary’s strains. Every one has been a breeze to grow with excellent effects.

7 Likes

arachnid pie are chopped. 2 different phenomenon a “wheat” pheno and a regular bud. I stressed them and extremely hot stunted them. 2 totally different smells as well.

12 Likes

Nice to see people giving Gary a Kudos… very generous person too.

His seeds are available at a site, not sure if I can say on here… and the site owner has some lovely photo periods… Peanut Butter strains. mmmm

but the really cool part is, you get access to ALL of his strains and I had no idea just how many he had until he lead me there… (graysin farms) add Mj and it will pop right up. sorry if I broke a rule, but I’d love to see Gary get more love thrown his way… cheers

11 Likes

Liquor Cookies Moonshine x Chem D:

13 Likes

Where is Gary lately. He ain’t posted in a while. Hope he’s OK.

10 Likes

The link is in his profile. If you click his avatar it shows the link. I’m just pointing this out for anyone else I know you already know @carty Funny now that I thought about it @repins12 is the first member I knew. I was interacting with him on ilgm then found him on here as well. Always helpful and full of great info. Generous is almost an understatement lol. A few times I have received mystery envelopes from Gary that were unexpected. Great man, great genetics, and great grower.

9 Likes

hello Gary. just wanted to check in say hello, and mention that i hope hope your leg is properly on the mend for you.

the heat has been making my old heart flutter a bit for me. be safe around this heat! i saw the temps in your neck of the woods.

i hope you are as well as can be! lots of folks missing and thinking of you!

8 Likes

Day 56 on that LCM x Chem D:

Bulking up nicely.

13 Likes

Damn! Looking good! @middleman

I’ve got some of them around here. Making me want to break them out next spring. We have a lot of fun around here with Gary’s autos in the summer time.

I text with him almost daily. I’ll let him know everyone has been asking about him.

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend and stay safe!

Couple of his autos at my buddy’s house

11 Likes

Beautiful plants @VAkish and thanks for the update that @repins12 aka Gary aka outmotherfuckingstanding! :rofl::+1:. Glad to hear he’s doing well.

5 Likes

I can always tell when Gary is feeling better. I get one of his “Hump Day” messages via chat. lol.
Feel better dude, we miss ya

8 Likes

a look inside my tent everything seen is garys doing lol unfortunately my labels faded and i dont know. whats-what …but i planted is alien goo, mbap, geeked out, noreaga , spider pie,and snow cap… these are the survivors fed only water … 4 of them have had some nanners but i’ve just been plucking them …thanks mr black sheep

gary1

gary2

6 Likes