I'm the Black Sheep of the Family's Continuous Grow

Somango Bubble gum cross. tester branch. I’m gonna call it gumango.

Rainbow Zkittles Bubble gum cross, tester branch

:+1:t4: :tumbler_glass: :v:t4:

16 Likes

Looks good brother repins :facepunch:t2:

1 Like

Looking FANTASTIC as usual neighbor !

3 Likes

Happy Labour day bro!!

:drooling_face:

2 Likes

Hey didnt Madonna have a song in the 80’s, first verse - " last night I dreamed of gumango" oh wait, that was san pedro. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

Hey repins12. How’s the grow going brother?

2 Likes

Kinda winding down, on this run. I got 2 plants finishing up. Already taken 2 paper sacks full off of both plants

Hopefully finish em up next weekend and get the new ones started. Gotta go outta town this weekend and beginning of next week for work. My new seedlings, should be ready by then

The one in the solo cup, jumped outta the rapid rooter, so I had to put it in soil and I do mean literally, jumped out. I couldn’t have an empty spot in the aero garden, so I started another. 16 different auto strains, plus the 5, I have already going, in soil, in the tent. I’m gonna take a break, after this one :wink:
If all works out, that will be 40 different Bubble Gum auto crosses.
I haven’t changed my res, since August of last year and I really want to shed the tent. This will be the fourth run, without a res change. I hope that all is well with you and yours. Be safe and Stay HIGH, my friends :v:t4:

16 Likes

Looking Fantastic neighbor! No res change for that long is just unheard of .I dropped 4 of your Guyana Gum & 3 popped right away , i’ll give the 4th one till Sunday to show itself .
I understand the weekend work thing as I had to work all last weekend . Be safe & be careful out there ~

3 Likes

Looks great! I just started a few of those “twisted chicklet’s” auto’s gifted by you and @corey! Any chance you remember the names of the parent’s?

3 Likes

Yes, they are Trizzler X Bubble Gum. The Bubble Gum, was from Mark and the Trizzlers, was from, 20 20 I believe. This is the info I have on the Trizzlers

I hope that these do well for you :v:t4:

9 Likes

Thank you, Sir! Just what I was looking for

1 Like

In my next run Trizzler is on board and even though I’ve read that before that just got me more excited to sprout one :laughing:

1 Like

Have not grown this cross yet but have run Trizzlers a couple times. Super frosty cultivar. Nice sativa high hits first then the body kicks in. So far the flavor has been very lemon and pine notes. Just a heads up, so far my experience has been they do not like much training at all! They will stunt quickly on you. I’ve a few more of these beans and would probably let them go pretty much natural maybe a little LST at best would be my recommendation :grin:

11 Likes

The training tip is a good to know because I generally train everything. Will keep it in mind.

3 Likes

Yeah I do training on everything as well. These don’t like it much…

3 Likes

Hey :wave: @repins12 @corey

The Guyana Gum is Trizzler X BubbleGum?

Not (Bubblegum X Purple Lemonaid) Auto Reg?

Hard to read the writing is all, was gifted to me from Corey.

6 Likes

Bubble gum x purple lemonade it is … I have them too😁

4 Likes

Fantastic. Thank you :blush:

2 Likes

@Bow4Buck is correct @CADMAN :+1:t4: :tumbler_glass: :v:t4:
The Twisted Chiclets, is Trizzlers X Bubble Gum

4 Likes

wait did I just hear “Auto Reg” so why haven’t we chatted and more importantly why haven’t we traded lol very cool log sir have a great day

Bliss

2 Likes