I'm the Black Sheep of the Family's Continuous Grow

After the landrace run I am starting I want to do that Romulan Ale project, then something with the 707 SFV OG BX3 seeds I have. I want to cross them with something from one of the seed runs I am in. Was going to do Triangle Kush but that didnt work out. Finally if I had time left in the year I have some ECSD X Sour Dubb seeds I would like to cross with something as well.

1 Like

I will get you some more soon, my brother. I got 2 sheets of international stamps, before the price increase :+1:t4:

3 Likes

Lucky you I didnt notice it until after the fact.

3 Likes

The lady at the Post Office, reminded me. I may have some of the Black Triangle, if you want to use them, for your cross. I’ll check when I get back home. I know that I have some, just gotta see how many left. I gotta get ready to go here shortly :v:t4:

4 Likes

No rush this is not happening until next year.

3 Likes

Thanks brother. Most generous of you and truly appreciated.
:v::pray:

3 Likes

I told you a long time ago brother, I got your six :+1:t4: :v:t4:

4 Likes

Remind me when you get closer to starting it. I know that I have some of the Black Triangle.
This is what I have
Crossing Florida’s famous Triangle Kush with an ‘88 G13 Hash Plant, Black Triangle is a balanced hybrid, by Bodhi seeds. Its buds come packed with terpenes and notes of citrus, pine, earth, and hash spice, making for a refreshing flavor profile that comes on thick. The potent high make this great for an evening with good company and quality conversation

6 Likes

California vibes meets Florida swamps…I like this cross already.

5 Likes

Well when you get ready for seed run, let me know and I wioll get them on their way to you :+1:t4: :v:t4:

5 Likes

Well that strain goes on my list for future grows now. Starting to look hard at Triangle Kush and it’s crosses lately.

2 Likes

Outstanding!

1 Like

A little update …huh ?..you got more going on in a weekend than most do in a year ! Glad you got back home safe neighbor !
Fantastic looking grow

1 Like

Damn brother. Didn’t realize you had that many crosses going on. Soon as I get my room back in order I’m gonna put a few down. Looking at some led lights try to cut my heat issues down. @TestOfOath recommended them. Same lights he is using and has had some pretty good results that I’ve been able to verify. Lol. Looking good as always. Hopefully I will get my journal back up
Soon

3 Likes

Morning neighbor, in Hope’s your having a fantastic day !
Out of 4 Guyana Gums soaked 3 took off like race horses !

8 Likes

Outmotherfuckingstandig, my friend. I hope that they do well for you :+1:t4:

4 Likes

@BIGJ Yeah I made the switch to LED, not long after I started. I remember, when we first started talking, we were both having issues with the heat from the HID lighting. Just about the time, I thought that I had my issue solved, I switched. I have been impressed, with the LED lighting. I hope that all is well my friend :+1:t4:

4 Likes

Somango auto that I harvested yesterday, that I crossed with my Bubble Gum pollen. This is one branch.

This is where the branch came off of

:wink: :crazy_face: :grinning: :smiley: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :grin: :laughing: :rofl: :joy: :v:t4:

14 Likes

Damm that looks nice. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

that’s a big AF tree trunk…

3 Likes