I'm the Black Sheep of the Family's Continuous Grow

I’m in the process of trying to reverse a White Widow now. I should know in an other week or so, if I am successful. If it doesn’t work, I’ll hit everyone with Bubble Gum pollen again. Thanks for your input. It’s greatly appreciated. I think that you already had an idea, of which way I was going.
I hope that all is well with you and yours. Have a great day :v:t4:

10 Likes

:green_heart: :green_heart: :green_heart: :green_heart: :green_heart: :green_heart: :green_heart: :green_heart: :green_heart: :green_heart: :green_heart: :green_heart: :green_heart: :green_heart: :green_heart: :green_heart:
16 likes.

1 Like

I’ve done it. Cut the sacs off I could find as it went along and kept separate from others. Limited seed production and was some pretty good smoke ( green crack). It is definitely more time consuming

You’re correct @BIGJ . When that Critical went herm I didn’t want to kill her (she was massive and so strong) so I monitored her closely and caught another nanner or two. That took time every day giving her the twice over because I was all OCD about catching any nanners that developed. I’m still considering adding something else to make my six allowable plants.
:thinking:

2 Likes

@Berserker7205 This is my journal, if you would like to take a look :v:t4:

3 Likes

I reckon that I can do a quick update

The damn American Pie has shot up past the light, since it’s defoliation

My wife chopped the ABC x ABC and the Drunken Bastard x ABC, from out front

I’ll end up with way more seeds than I put out. I ran 5 of each and did nothing but, put them in the ground. No water, no nutes no nothing. 1 male ABC, 3 females and 2 females from Drunken Bastard is what I ended up with, Illerterate Bastard??? Drunken Alphabet?? ABCJMOXYZ???
I will end up with some Freakshow x German Duck and some Freakshow x Suprafraek
Suprafreakshow

Still waiting on Dr. Grinspoon x Freakshow and Stealth Fighter x Freakshow to finish up
Looks like it’s gonna be feminized White Widow crosses this go round

Lady looks like a dude :wink: :upside_down_face: :slightly_smiling_face: :grinning: :smiley: :smile: :grin: :laughing: :rofl: :joy:
Well that’s all I got for now, fixing to put another drink, in my hand :+1:t4: :tumbler_glass: :v:t4:

21 Likes

Looking good in here brother

3 Likes

Always a pleasure peeping inside that tent brother. :grin::v::call_me_hand:

4 Likes

Awesome crosses buddy! Very nice work!

1 Like

Brother, if you get enough of these please remember an old hillbilly,., would you?
:slight_smile:

4 Likes

I have been thinking about trying to make fem Freakshow seeds.

2 Likes

Looks like, we got a bit of a height problem, with the American Pie

Problem solved 90 degree change in direction

Bought me a little more time. Some of these recent autos, have turned out to be hella plants.
I hope that y’all have a great evening :v:t4:

15 Likes

Looking great brother!

2 Likes

Looks like there is no doubt. It’s gonna be a feminized auto seed run this time

I reckon that I can put the Bubble Gum pollen away, for now. :v:t4:

12 Likes

been awhile since i stopped in here. nice work man you been keeping super busy lol

3 Likes

Thanks, for the kind words, my friend. Probably gonna try to slow my roll a bit after this run. I’m getting tired of being in seed jail and it looks like, that is where I will be, for the foreseeable future. I need a break and grow, unseeded bud. Trim jail, beats seed jail, in my humble opinion, on a good day.
Have a great day, my friend :v:t4:

10 Likes

I have been going back and forth, on whether to say anything or not but, I feel like I owe y’all an explanation, in case I have to disappear, a little bit from time to time, in the future. I would rather everyone hear the truth, instead of here say, speculation or theory.
I was diagnosed with cancer on the 15th of this month, I just found out on Friday, after multiple tests, that they think that they can operate and remove it all. I have an appointment, with the surgeon on the 18th of November and plan to schedule the operation ASAP.
My intent is to be here as much as possible, as this will be part of my recovery, along with everything else. Should I have to bail, for an extended amount of time, not my intention, I want everyone to know why. I have always been a straight forward type of person and wanted to be as straight forward, as I can with y’all. I’m not going to elaborate any more, it just is what it is and another battle, that I will have to win. I just wanted everyone to hear it from me and not somewhere else.
I hope that all is well with you and yours.
Y’all be safe and Stay HIGH :+1:t4: :tumbler_glass: :v:t4:

23 Likes

Know that I’ll be praying.

5 Likes

Just remember neighbor your always in our thoughts & prayers . Keep your head up , there is light at the end of the tunnel !

6 Likes

You will get through this and win the battle, my brother.
20211030_202815

6 Likes