I'm the Black Sheep of the Family's Continuous Grow

Well, Looky here, folks. Dinner has arrived

Talk about front door delivery :thinking: :wink: :crazy_face: :smiley: :smile: :laughing: :rofl: :joy: :tumbler_glass: :v:t4:

20 Likes

Friend,those fucking mushroom are more Monstr-oom.Fucking strong guys :scream_cat:

1 Like

:wink: :grin: :laughing: :rofl: :joy: :+1:t4: :tumbler_glass: :v:t4:

13 Likes

Hey y’all. I hope that everyone out there in WEEDVILLE, is enjoying their Sunday and that all is well, in your neck of the woods. Not much really growing on, right now.
This was the tent this morning

Still waiting on these guys

I still can’t believe this

Friggin mushrooms growing out of the bottom of the cloth pots. It’s not due to humidity, the rh has been running between 35-45 but then again, these were growing outside, in my soil tote and had ice crystals all over them at this time

Had to transfer a few more volunteers

I could have put these in a hydro system, if I rinsed the roots off.

Volunteer pot before

After

Another volunteer pot

Crazy 8’s Monkey Fruit

Well that’s all that I have growing on right now. Thanks for stopping by. Have a great day and Y’all Be Safe :v:t4:

23 Likes

Just reading through your thread. Holy moley you got it going on brother. Impressive sir.

5 Likes

Thank you, for the kind words, my friend :v:t4:

5 Likes

Now that looks more like what I’m used to seeing from you brother. Looking good :+1::+1::v:

3 Likes

All I can say is I am fucking speechless, absolutely knumb… what a great grow and detailed pics…

6 Likes

I’m trying to get back on point, my brother :+1:t4:J

7 Likes

Thank you for the kind words, my friend. I just try to roll with the punches. If it’s broke, I figure out how to fix it, If It ain’t broke, I leave it the fuck alone. I hope that you have a great evening, my friend. Be safe :+1:t4: :v:t4:

11 Likes

Mail call from @repins12.
My auto flowering stock just got some new additions.

THANK YOU Repins12 !

:v:

14 Likes

I couldn’t even phantom making fifty crosses just because some one said you couldn’t do twenty😬
Props to your hard work bro

11 Likes

I just wanted to drop in and wish everyone a Happy Friday Eve. I hope that y’all have a great day :+1:t4: :four_leaf_clover: :v:t4:

part0_4

10 Likes

Today is my Monday and I will be soooo busy tonight at work.

2 Likes

The first leaf looks correct to me oh wait it is st paddies day :laughing: I still say first one though. Have a great day

1 Like

hey brother !!!

• here’s a pic of some of the bubblegum progeny
    [left and Center]
    they are looking great!!!

9 Likes

A quick look inside the tent

Happy Friday Eve. I hope that y’all have a great day :v:t4:

22 Likes

Starting to look like the jungle im used to seeing. VERY NICELY DONE :heavy_check_mark: :clap:

4 Likes

Jeez dude! I can’t see the forest, for the trees. Out mf standing.

5 Likes

I’m glad that this is a bud run. I need a break from the seed penitentiary :+1::grinning::grin::joy::v:

12 Likes