I'm the Black Sheep of the Family's Continuous Grow

Outstanding as usual!

2 Likes

I hope that we are all vertical and kick’in. Sunday is upon us once again. Took my wife to Wally World yesterday morning and looky what I saw

I think that I would have rather been seeing pink elephants, shit never ceases to amaze me :smile: :grin: :laughing: :rofl: :joy: :no_good_man:t4: :no_good_man:t4:
Not a helluva lot growing on right now but, I reckon, it’s time for an update
The tent

Can’t remember which one this is, don’t feel like crawling to the back of the tent to look at the tag

Widow Maker

Arachnid Pie

Crazy 8’s Monkey Fruit

Charolette’s Dementia, in front of the Monkey Fruit

Charolette’s Yesterdream

Cuomo’s ArachnaDiesel

Starts for outback outdoor grow

Autos in soil

Re-vegging German Duck clone from last year

Clone from Oly, getting it ready to go outside

Green Crack from ILGM. I started this at the same time as my other outdoor starts, These were the replacements for my other order that got screwed up. This is one of the reasons, I shy away from their genetics.

These are plants started at the same time, in the same soil

:thinking: :man_shrugging:t4:
My Sobriety Check Point

Been having a problem with getting them to grow, not sprout, so I broke down the aero garden and gave it a good cleaning and gonna give it another shot

I’d like to have at least 10 of them for out front, to let them do their thing and back cross, with themselves, at least that’s plan A. If not, I’ll do some Drunken Bastards and let them open pollinate or C do ABC and Drunken Bastards, to create the Sobriety Check Points again.
Well that’s all that I got growing on at the moment. Until next time.
I hope that all is well, with you and yours. Y’all Be Safe :v:t4:

images-19

And remember
:see_no_evil: :hear_no_evil: :speak_no_evil: :poop:

24 Likes

@repins12 like I told you yesterday that was to early to see all that. Wasn’t high enough for that lol. Everything’s looking good brother have a great day

2 Likes

Awesome growroom brother.

Oh and for your info, I fall in love every time I go to walmart. That pink one is a DOLL! LOL

2 Likes

Thanks, my friend. Kinda glad this one is a bud run. At lest I didn’t see the Michelin lady. You know spandex should not be made in certain sizes, just sayin :smile: :grin: :laughing: :rofl: :joy:

4 Likes

How the hell do you think I felt. I saw it in person :crazy_face: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :astonished: :space_invader:

3 Likes

Not really much to report on this weekend. Between being sick last week and grandkids being over this weekend. Kinda glad, grow is sorta in cruise control right now. Just twiddling my thumbs, watching the buds start to stack
The tent

R
Re-vegging German Duck

Well that’s all that I have growing on at the moment. Like I said, nothing too exciting. I hope that y’all have a great day. Be Safe :v:t4:
Gary

27 Likes

The jungle is looking good as usual!

1 Like

Looking good brother have a great and safe day

1 Like

I hope that everyone in WEEDVILLE, is vertical and kick’in

I gotta do a bit of defoliating today hopefully

Arachnid Pie

Widow Maker

Cuomo’s Arachna diesel

Charolette’s Yesterdream

Charolette’s Dementia

Crazy 8’s Monkey Fruit, a little behind the others

Random shots

Kicked the others out onto the back porch yesterday, for a little fun in the sun

Re-vegging German Duck

Random shots

My Sobriety Check Popint

Well that’s all I got growing on at the moment. I hope that all of Y’all have a great day and Easter tomorrow. Y’all Be Safe :v:t4:
Gary

And remember

21 Likes

Really nice looking buddage on those autos my man!!

4 Likes

Damn brother looks like you have some work ahead of you !

2 Likes

Everything looks great. I need to get a few seeds that I have of your autos started, starting with the Cuomo’s Arachna Diesel. Love all your names, but that one is my favorite. Looks like a nice plant too.

2 Likes

Killer DIY set up. God Damn The Dope Man!!! :100:

2 Likes

Just wanted to wish everyone a, Happy Easter. I hope that all is well. Have a great day. Y’all Be Safe :v:t4:
Gary
image000000

17 Likes

Hi! Same to you brother!
Happy Easter OG :earth_americas:!!

3 Likes

Back at ya brother.
Good to see you around.

3 Likes

Happy Easter bud! Hope y’all have a wonderful day!

3 Likes

Happy Easter man. I woke up and one of the first things I saw was my Tang Wad and Seymour Shit kicking serious ass in my tent :metal:

5 Likes

I’m in the Blue Ridge Mountains, in Virginia. This was my ride home from work, yesterday

Gotta love it. Don’t like the weather, wait 15 minutes

:wink: :smiley: :grinning: :smile: :laughing: :grin: :rofl: :joy: :v:t4:

21 Likes