I'm the Black Sheep of the Family's Continuous Grow

And so it begins again :wink:

I’ll clean up a little better, when I get the rest of the remaining parts of the bud run plants chopped :wink: :grinning: :smiley: :smile: :grin: :laughing: :rofl: :joy:
Gary :v:t4:
:see_no_evil: :hear_no_evil: :speak_no_evil: :poop:

19 Likes

Bye, bye, Mrs. Arachnid Pie :wink:

21 Likes

Love it. Loved the song. The whole 1/2 hour :rofl:

:green_heart: :seedling:

5 Likes

Hey bro.
I have just sprayed STS on my Frankie for the second time. How long do you recon it’ll take to see male parts? Nothing so far. Also, are some strains that are, maybe, strong genetically more resistant to the treatments?
I tried it on my GDP and never got anything even resembling male flowers. I had to throw it away after it grew some of the nicest female buds I ever grew.

5 Likes

Not sure how long you have been spraying it? Photo or auto?
If you still got my info, give me a call a little later :v:t4:
Gary

5 Likes

Dayyum, a little late, this morning :man_facepalming:t4:

17 Likes

Well, I’m done for the day and in air conditioning so, I can’t complain too much. lol
I’m also about to hit some Blak n Blu Cookies, so yeah, I’m good. :slight_smile: This bud has a strong lime smell that I dislike (not a fan of lime anyway) but the high is so relaxing I go to it often.
Hope your day is stellar bro. :v:

4 Likes

Thats funny @MoBilly I am toking on some Blak N Blu Cookies right now. Its the last bud from that batch. And its the nicest, fattest one. I always try to keep my finest bud for the end of the jar. I don’t always succeed. hehe And I’m pretty buzzed. That was some good smoke to relax with for sure.

6 Likes

Oh yeah @BigMike55 , I’d grow it again for sure. Mine is getting to be a darker shade of red the longer it cures.

I was just wondering if your color came through the cure.

7 Likes

It did indeed. Here is the tip of my last bud. Im smoking this today.

9 Likes

Beautiful man. That just made it into my screensaver. :+1:

3 Likes

Sorry guys and girls, men and women, been in and out. Actually, taking my muscle relaxers Like I was supposed to last weekend but, didn’t in case, I needed to bolt. Momma was at stepdaughters, since she had to have surgery Friday. All good now. It was kinda a screwed up week, from end of last week to end of this week, between shit going on and shit going wrong :man_facepalming:t4: :man_shrugging:t4:
It seemed like I was the bug, more than the windshield. It is, what it is. Adjust, adapt and carry on :wink:
New life in the second round of autos

Just starting to show some signs, of life, in this one

Widow Maker, bit the dust

Got some autos, for the seed run, into 3 gallon pots. Double guessing, myself, on this one. :thinking: :man_shrugging:t4:

Dayyum, they look small but, more pots, more new strains. We’ll see how it goes.
Damn Crazy 8’s Monkey Fruit, keeps falling outta the tote, so I had to tie her up

New plants, starting to dig the hydro system

Do Si Do, wasn’t so happy, poured a little water over top of the rocks and she perked right back up.
Sobriety Check Point project, moving along

Broken branch, photo clone

Broken branch auto clone

Well, that’s about it for the moment. I’ve got more growing on but, my back is too jacked up to get to them, to get a few pictures

I hope that y’all are having a great day. Be Safe, my friends :v:t4:
Gary

image-342
image-386

image-387

32782efae2867855268a9cea363fd9d7db932cf21

23 Likes

Lookin great brother.
Take it easy on the back eh. :wink:

:v::call_me_hand:

2 Likes

Thanks Barry. I’m trying but… you know how it goes :wink:

3 Likes

image-359
Forgot about this.
Two more tubs of Widow Maker buds, from second cutting

Two more tubs of Archnid Pie, from second cutting

My new toy arrived, that momma didn’t realize that, she got me for Father’s Day :man_shrugging:t4: :thinking: :wink: :smile: :grin: :laughing: :rofl: :joy:

More to follow. Now I will be able to almost start a whole tent full all at once, in the same aero garden :wink:
Gary

20 Likes

Infuckingcredible my friend.

5 Likes

Outmotherfuckingstanding! :slightly_smiling_face: :+1:

3 Likes

Mike and @chronix Thanks, my brothers. If the Growing Gods be Smilin on Me, in a few more months, we should have close to 28ish, new feminized auto strains :wink: :thinking: :man_shrugging:t4:
Gary :v:t4:

7 Likes

He was taking a student to graduate and when he was leaving he tweaked his knee a little. The next day he couldn’t walk so he went to the ER(which for Dad to go to the ER is odd so it worried me) The ER told him he had a 1.7 inch blood clot in his leg so that got most of the family in panic mode, since we just lost a few people to blood clots. His appointment with some doctor told him it was a hematoma so not as dangerous I guess. 3 or 4 days later he got strep throat on top of it haha

He’s used to driving 120 hours a week and then training and shit after he’s done driving, So he’s getting cabin fever lol

I don’t think I could be trusted to keep up with the spray routine haha. I kinda enjoy looking for breeding males as well so I might just take 3-4 from the female and find a couple nice males to get a good open population.

Hope all is well on your end,Brother. Talk to you soon

2 Likes

Looking :fire::fire::fire:

2 Likes