I'm the Black Sheep of the Family's Continuous Grow

Problem is, it’s not my device but, my line of service/number itself. Still would end up having to change my number. That’s what I’m trying to avoid :man_shrugging:t4:

6 Likes

Damm AT&T…can not say my carrier is the greatest (T-Mobile) but damm.

4 Likes

I say the same stuff !

I’m sorry but this is really a common problem I face …via mobile provider. Amazon .even my bank for christ sakes …my loan provider …propane …it really is sad when you can’t understand someone …that’s there to fix the problem .

Take it easy though Gary !

6 Likes

15 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Love it!

:green_heart: :seedling:

8 Likes

Hopefully you get it resolved brother , luckily I haven’t had very Many cell provider issues ,
( Verizon)couple phone issues with some android phones I had , last 3 yrs had an iPhone and so far so good . That’s a crappy deal to have to change your number. I’ve had my number forever and would have the same issue of notifying people. Never any fun. :+1::+1::v:

5 Likes

It’s amazing what they find out that they actually can do when you ask them if they have the number to another carrier.
:thinking:

6 Likes

Any of y’all heard of this?

Simple gardening hack can keep bugs from destroying produce without chemicals: ‘Just grab some orange peels’ (msn.com)

3 Likes

Never heard of that but I’m definitely all in on trying natural stuff. I grow indoors but I’m sending this along to the GF who has some extensive outdoor plans this year.

1 Like

Fairly sure Dr. Zymes is just fermented orange (or possibly lemon?) peels. There’s some DIY recipes for it on here. Not sure raw orange peels would be more effective, but easier for sure.

5 Likes

db494c621ae3be33ea7c5c7b27a1a366df171f70_2_348x500
image-117 (1)

:v:t4:
Gary

image (44)
32782efae2867855268a9cea363fd9d7db932cf21

16 Likes

I like the chicken farmer one. i gotta get a couple dozen girls laying, top dollar for sure right now.

6 Likes

The restaurants here are raising all breakfast that have eggs.

I eat a lot of eggs.

4 Likes

I like the Kermit the Frog one. It is the best answer to Florida Man that I have ever seen.

3 Likes

I do too. One of the reasons, I have my own yardbirds. During the summer my wife averages 25-30 eggs a day from the hens. She water glasses them and cans some hard boiled. We have also started dehydrating them, since I bought her a commercial dehydrator. Believe it or not the dehydrated eggs ain’t that bad. I was the guinea pig. I think that we have a dozen or so half gallon jars full. Something she picked up from the rebel canners forum that she is on. We can damn near everything beef, chicken, pork, veggies, fruit, stews, suop etc. I’m a prepper from way back.
Canned angel food cake
Canned link sausage and homemade sausage for gravy
Some of my storage
tmpACLHqy|375x500

25 Likes

That is interesting and easy enough to try. I just had to spray for white flies. If that didn’t work I’ll try this once.

2 Likes

Check this out

:man_shrugging:t4: :man_facepalming:t4::v:t4:
Gary

9 Likes

Morning Gary.
I have always wondered about that. Looks like it is really easy to screw someone out of their hard earned, in just about every aspect of life.

Fuckers will fuck!

7 Likes

How you doing brother, curious if you got your phone service figured out? I received a text from ya this morning, sent one back not sure if it made it. Lol. :+1::+1::v:

1 Like

My wife was cleaning out my closet and found several things of interest, that I forgotten about. An old black plastic 35mm film canister with a gray top 3/4 the way full of seeds. Some of those seeds are over 25 years old, they were from some of my old guerilla grows and are whatever was the best thing going around at the time. I would save a few seeds from each year and throw them in the film cannister. That cannister was started before I moved into the house I’m in now and that was over 25 years ago :thinking:
She also found this

I haven’t seen it in at least 10 years.
She also found some of my old handi work :wink: :laughing:
Those were the days. I forgot how good these glass blunts hit
Dayyyyyum
:v:t4:
Gary

Almost forgot. Does anyone have something these will fit

I believe it’s for a newer model G-Pen, I can look it up to be sure. I have a G-Pen Elite and they sent me the wrong ones and didn’t charge me, for these. They are brand new and if anyone can use them, just let me know. Just pay postage and they’re yours, otherwise in the trash can they will go.
I hope that y’all have a great eveining or morning, whatever it is in your part of the world. Y’all Be Safe :v:t4:
Gary

17 Likes