I'm the Black Sheep of the Family's Continuous Grow

That Is gorgeous too

2 Likes

I’m with both of you those leaves jumped off the screen!

3 Likes

I think I felt in love with It :joy:
Is there any good auto version?
Or maybe I should breed It with a good auto…?
@MoBilly @420noob @repins12

2 Likes

No auto version that I am aware of. These are photo’s

3 Likes

That’s a good reason to try my First breed :grin:
Awesome plants and thank you for the last seeds you sent me❤️

2 Likes

Gary,
Do you mind if I post a few pictures of my Supafreaks for comparison? Mine looks totally different from yours.

3 Likes

Sure @MoBilly , you are always welcome to post anything on my journal.
The original Suprafreak looked totally different. I guess these would be F-2’s

3 Likes

I’ll see if I can get you a pack but, no gaurantees they will all look like this. They are what I reckon you would call F-2’s

2 Likes

If you do so I will germinate more at once and see what I get,then I could do a reversal or cross with an auto if I see the serrated edges pheno.
Anyway,I’ll let you know as Always when they arrive and what I’ll do beforehand
Thank you as Always Gary :heart::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Okay thanks.

Their in ~18gal pots.
Man, their so wicked looking that I wonder how to spot the sex when they show. Right now, sunrise is at 6 and sunset ~ 8:30. When do you recon they might start showing?

8 Likes

That’s what my original Suprafreak looked like. My Freakshow looked the same. My males were definitely the ones to show first around about this time of year

4 Likes

I said I was going to put something out this year. I wanted to try something sativa but stealth won out.
The situation changed and now I have “neighbors” OFW,

3 Likes

11 Likes

This will be my fourth or fifth year of the Sobriety Check points

13 Likes

Isn’t that amazing. If not for the smell a person that didn’t know wouldn’t know. And they say the potency worthy.
My wife said she had plans for the pollen if one turns out to be male… :thinking: When did that happen? She’s taking an interest in that part of the fun…
Cool.

9 Likes

Outmotherfuckingstanding :+1:t4:

5 Likes

It Is Amazing!Just because of the stealth appearence,people would not recognize and by the time She Is in preflower I would take It into the grow tent.

3 Likes

If one is a male I will most likely try to put the female (hopefully I get one) in the greenroom. I’ve never collect pollen from an outside plant. That’ll be interesting. lol
I need to read up on that. lol
What a wealth of information this forum is.

3 Likes

That was my intent with the Sobriety Check Point, was to create a strain you could grow on an apartment balcony, and nobody would be the wiser. I can just imagine the maintenance man running around looking for a skunk in the fall
:smile: :grin: :laughing: :rofl: :joy:

6 Likes

I have Freakshow reg pollen that I purchased

3 Likes