I'm the Black Sheep of the Family's Continuous Grow

Finally Friday, Gary’s favorite day of the week. Only eight more hours and it’s PARTY TIME.

4 Likes

6 Likes

Yes. Yes ya do. :joy:

3 Likes

:v:t4:
Gary

13 Likes

Great song bro. He’s making a name for himself since that song went viral. With the exposure he’s getting now, he could be a big voice in waking up this country.

2 Likes

It’s amazing how the internet has broke the strangle hold the record companies had at gatekeeping what music we would get to hear. How much amazing music disappeared because some suits didn’t like and people can’t afford to make, produce and advertise their music. Now a cell phone can get your unreleased music to the masses. The record companies opinion has been kicked in the knee when a song has millions of likes they can’t say people won’t listen.

5 Likes

Mescaline Shine Cookies outdoor…indoor…and the Aussie Bastard just starting to bud. What a strange, fun plant. Everyone who’s seen it can’t believe it’s cannabis

17 Likes

Outmotherfuckingstanding. I’m glad that they are growing well for you. Everyone was telling me the same thing about the ABC the Sobriety Check Point (ABC x Drunken Bastard) and the Freakshow and the Suprafreak. The German Duck kinda still looked like a reefer plant

8 Likes

I’m hoping to try Freakshow next summer.
I know it’s hard to judge, but that ABC is close to 5 feet…wasn’t expecting that size.

5 Likes

I may have a few Freakshow and Suprafreak BX’s :v:t4:

5 Likes

If you have an extra or two, I’d gladly put it in my yard next spring.

4 Likes

Send me a PM and I think that I can help. :v:t4:

6 Likes

Thanks for the shout out. It’s Mike from East Africa Genes

I also have some suprafreak and freakshow if needed still. Abc crosses as well. Pm me I’ll share with ya.

2 Likes

I have Freakshow white pistol pheno?

But most of all, I have your Purple Lot Lizard here at day #63

her sister

Keep in mind these were grown under 12/12 from birth…

11 Likes

Outmotherfuckingstanding :+1:t4:

5 Likes

Mescaline Shine Cookies trichs…

11 Likes

And they just keep stinking more and looking like a snow drift is avalanching down the sides all over… hehe.

3 Likes

Oliver Anthony was astroturfed into existence. What a strange grift! As someone from Canada, I had to laugh and think to myself: This is the world I’m living in?

2 Likes

Quick update

Looks like the reversal was a success. Man Bear Alien Pig fem auto from Mephisto. Too bad the original project didn’t pan out. I’m scrambling trying to get a few more fem autos in the tent. The growin gods musta been smilin on me :wink:

Meanwhile outback

Male Oxacan
On a side note: I have not added any nutrients to the hydro system since last grow, just water :man_shrugging:t4: :man_facepalming:t4:
:v:t4:
Gary

18 Likes