I'm the Black Sheep of the Family's Continuous Grow

Have you grown samsquanch before? It’s one of my favs for sure!

3 Likes

I think Gary might know a thing or two about a thing or two.
Nice garden bruh. No shit.

6 Likes

Yes I have grown it before, If I remember correctly, It was right good. Hopefully I’ll end up with something good, with the MBAP x Samsquanch.

4 Likes

Thanks for the kind words brother. I’m just a dumb ol country boy that loves to grow weed. Found out recently, I was right good at making seeds. My whole life it’s been about no seeds. I reckon you can teach an old dog new tricks :wink: :smile: :grin: :laughing: :rofl: :joy:
:v:t4:
Gary

7 Likes

Had a little fucking issue Sunday afternoon/evening. Both my feet blew up.

The left one hadn’t exploded yet in the picture. Fucking blood everywhere. My wife wanted me to go to the hospital via ambulance. You know what my answer was. I told her if I was going to the damn hospital, I could drive there faster than a damn ambulance would ever get here. They got it cleaned up a bit.

Drove myself to and from the hospital. Now I’m off for another fucking week. To top it all off, wife just left for Disney for a week. Now I have her chores as well. She was gonna cancel her trip and I said no fucking way. I’ll manage. Adjust, adapt and carry on.
Just in case anyone thinks they are having a bad day, maybe this will make them realize, it ain’t so bad :wink:
Gary

15 Likes

That looks painful. Hate to see it. But good on ya for truckin’ on.

5 Likes

Ouch…that looks painful.

5 Likes

Woof woof. :slight_smile: I started growing after I turned 60. Before that I couldn’t get a dang houseplant to live! I laughingly called myself the “Plant Assassin”! lol
I guess you can teach an old dog new tricks.

4 Likes

OH SHIT MAN!! That looked f^^^ing horrible! I hope it isn’t excruciatingly painful!
Take care my friend.
:pray:t5:

4 Likes

JC Gary…wtf caused that???

You ok?

6 Likes

What the hell happened. That looks absolutely awful.

:green_heart: :seedling:

5 Likes

Dang bro, when you have a bad day right?

So, we were out back BBQ’n and Drinking… my buddy Carty passes out face first smashing his eye on the BBQ side knocking it over into my flip flop cover feet. I got up dancing and stepped on hot coals…

Am I close Gary… haha… bro, call me when you feel better. this sucks bro
Hope I made ya laugh… C

4 Likes

How is everyone doing this morning/evening? I hope that all is well. Thanks for all the kind words and concerns. They are very much appreciated, my friends. Thank you.
This is what they looked like yesterday
Left foot

Right foot

Introducing Sniper’s Foot Diaper

:wink: :smile: :grin: :laughing: :rofl: :joy:
I hope that y’all have a great day. Be Safe, my friends.
Gary

12 Likes

That is a swanky ass foot diaper!:rofl::rofl:. Dude man that is some straight messed up shit what the heck did that to your feet? Is that gout looks like huge blood blisters with burns underneath. Glad they are doing better hope the pain is gone and stay off those guys as much as you can at least no extra jumping jacks or anything like that.:exploding_head:

5 Likes

@repins12 Hey friend!
Hope you get better soon!!
Damn! that must be hurting!!
:confused: :hugs:

2 Likes

Wow, holy shit my friend. That is extremely painful. I as well am curious as to what caused it.
Was it a reaction to a medication ?

2 Likes

Love it! Who would have thunk.

:green_heart: :seedling:

4 Likes

Redneck ingenuity at it’s best. The doctor was even impressed. :man_shrugging:t4:

5 Likes

Been a helluva week. That’s for SURE.

ITS FINALLY FRIDAY BY GEORGE JONES

I hope that y’all have a great day. Be Safe, my friends.
Gary

10 Likes

Was that cellulitis or bacterial infection from walking bare foot maybe? Glad doc liked it.

4 Likes