I'm the Black Sheep of the Family's Continuous Grow

That’s terrible news. I hated reading that.

@repins12 I’m thinking about you and hoping for minimum pain and the fastest possible recovery.

4 Likes

Sending good vibes. What he’s dealing with looks awful

3 Likes

You know I am brother.
Prayers sent.
:cowboy_hat_face:
:pray:t5:

2 Likes

damn…sucks to hear about that. I wish him well and a speedy recovery.

3 Likes

He text me this morning and said he had just done a CT scan. Surgery was scheduled for 10. Haven’t heard from him yet. Hoping for a speedy recovery for a great guy!!!

5 Likes

Just got a text from Gary. He had the work done and is now being fiesty with the hot nurses. Hehehe.
Hurry up and get better, bruh.

9 Likes

@repins12 Dear Gary, totally shocked you somehow managed to break a big one from your body, brother!! Keep it quiet, stay low and heal your wounds!!!
There are lots of us here sending you great vibes!!
Speedy recovery!!!
:hugs: :v: :seedling:

3 Likes

That’s terrible.

That’s awesome!

Get well Gary!

5 Likes

Well that good news indeed.

1 Like

Most awesome bro! Make a nurse blush for me, wouldya?
:blush:
:+1:

5 Likes

Gary, hope this helps cheer you up as much as it does me…and remember, you can look, but don’t touch the hot nurses! :grin:

And here’s Mescaline Shine Cookies, that I almost pulled 2 weeks ago because it hadn’t started flowering and now she’s exploded into bud!

14 Likes

Good vibes your way Gary! Little bed rest and nurse flirting Is good for the soul!:joy::+1:. Get well soon man hope all goes well here out for you.

3 Likes

Our thoughts are with you Gary.
You just can’t get a break. My oldest sister broke both of hers and the came time.
I hope you heal fast and fully. Big virtual hugs :hugs:

5 Likes

I hope that everyone had a great weekend. Hard to believe that it’s over again already again.
I may not be able to post a lot next week. Looks like I’m going to be stuck in the hospital best part of, if not all of next week.
I hope that y’all have a great week. Be Safe, my brother’s and sisters.
:v:t3:
Gary

20 Likes

Good to see you posting. Hope you get out sooner than that.

3 Likes

@repins12 Hey Gary!! Get yourself into a flow and let the good vibes take you through all the procedures!! Take it easy brother!! And know a number of people who admire and appreciate you for who you are, are here rooting for you!! All the best! And don’t forget to take it slowly! Everything in its own time!!
:seedling: :v: :+1: :sunglasses: :hugs:

6 Likes

@TestOfOath pm me your email address please :+1:t3::call_me_hand:t3::v:t3:

4 Likes

Hey bud good to hear from ya. Sucks about hospital stay. Dont get to excited during sponge baths :wink::rofl:!

1 Like

Just wanted to give y’all an update. They transferred me to a rehab facility last night.
I have no idea for how long and what restrictions they’ll give me when they send me home.
I hope that y’all have a great evening . Y’all be Safe :v:t3:
Gary

16 Likes

Glad you are moving into rehabilitation home is next! I hope this will help the bottom s of your feet heal a little better. Lemonade out of lemons right. Hang in there home is the next step good vibes brother.

3 Likes