In house genetics beans not popping? Anyone else

Got a pack of banana cream pie regs off of deeply rooted seed bank for 110 i get the pack and the seeds are all pale yellow, no striping and it looks like im about to go 4/4 for duds so far. Bummer hopefully i get at least a bean or two out of the 10

Hell even bagseed from a few years ago are popping and full of vigor. Meanwhile this is what i get from a breeder. Yikes

Edit: not trying to bad mouth in house… just a little bitter for a first timer.

14 Likes

You are not the only one having issues with in house gear, sad but true. This stuff pisses me off to no extent. Sorry this happened to you, contact them and see what they say. Please keep me posted

4 Likes

Thats my next question do i contact deeply rooted or in house? I wouldnt even know how to go about reaching out to in house. I had a feeling when i seen they’re super cool logo i was wondering “hmmmmmm i wonder if this will be another example of a company who puts more effort into presentations then quality” and bam $110 for some bullshit

3 Likes

In situations like these people usually have the best luck with a nice email to the bank. Send pics if youve got em, detail what you did, cite your order number/order date, and be extra nice. Of they dint respond in a week follow-up but nicely. Jerks get ignored.

You probably won’t get a refund, but you probably will get some replacement beans. In House has a reputation for finicky stuff, kinda high risk high reward stuff.

6 Likes

I would contact in house first, see what they say. It is their product. This sucks , especially at 140$ US. When there are guys handing out stuff free, that never have a single issue. I’ve popped a whack of @JAWS beans now, some that are OLD and all have popped, not a single dud, this stuff should not be stood for.

6 Likes

Good advice, very good advice @logangrowgan2020

1 Like

Edit $110 but still sheesh

2 Likes

At the time i didnt know about overgrow and the wonderful people on here. I dont think ill be using banks anyone unless its been vouched for on here

5 Likes

Try DC Seed Exchange, GLG, even ILGM. Check the sponsors section on OG. We got some of the best on there. :wink::sunglasses::partying_face::v:

3 Likes

@Great_lakes_Genetics has been my go to for years and years! Stellar company with stellar results. Not one single issue ever and I’m blown away EVERY SINGLE time by Jeff’s generosity

6 Likes

My last haul from GLG, all for about $125.

8 Likes

Yea a lot of people mentioned @Great_lakes_Genetics .
Definitely will be stopping by soon

3 Likes

Sucks though tbh I always thought deeply rooted was one of the good ones. I mean look at the breeders they have. If they shipped to Canada I would have ordered mean gene stuff there 100% a while ago in fact. I hope that gets fixed for you for real. I know I’ll be staying away from in house though unless free or something proven , I almost paid the equivalent of 300$ US for a pack of Slurricane a few months back tbh . Stuff is way too much to be having issues or ghetto ass beans

1 Like

Deeply rooted offered to give me another pack of banana cream pie at time of my next purchase, in house does not offer a satisfaction guaranteed deal. Deeply sent me a list of all the breeders on their site that do and that list is below. In house can suck it

beleaf

solfire

sin city seeds

compound genetics

romulan genetics

gage green group

fang

5 Likes

I’ve got 3 sugar cane from in house going. My first run with this breeder but I know many of the Beleaf high end beans are phenoes of In House beans. Their stuff is legit but I’ve heard some grumbling of Hermie’s and the such. Not defending them but one of my crosses scarlet grapes the beans never darkened. They look imiture even though they are viable. Glad the bank made it right.

Hmmm i could just be a little bitter that all my old bagseeds popped and these didnt. I’ll definitely continue to try and germ the rest i have plus the next pack and hopefully some pop. Id love to have some bananium x black cherry pie in my bong lol

been using InHouse genetics for many years - let s 8 yrs only had 2 that didn’t germinate and it was because of ME. ??? maybe re-visit germination methods - please don’t get me wrong - I run fems not regs so maybe what I mention doesn’t go for regs – ran across a site that sells reg about 20 + strains
have never seen that many reg from InHouse any way Happy Germination & Cultivation !!! Hey every body get a “bad” seed from time to time

2 Likes

Deeply Rooted sold you the beans but they arent the ones at fault. InHouse should stand by their product

2 Likes

You’re absolutely right. Deeply rooted is a stand uo company they got back to me right away and offered a one time courtesy. Which is super decent of them since in house doesnt back their gear.

1 Like

In the states multiverse, north Atlantic and terpy have all been excellent banks in my experience.

2 Likes