In search of a Cannabis Holy Grail. One mans Odyssey into the far out indoor overgrow galaxy

(2) the other (ecsd x ak47) x f13 ) x Blockhead

I say these are twin females. my early hunch

3 Likes

Fat leaved back right BMB limebreaker

the other three are Devils Hashplant (Diablo og x 88G13HP)

they seem content and happy so far. They are itching for me to get the 2nd light turned on maybe. just using the 1000 watt hps for now

Just some crappy phone pics. with a non smart phone haha. just wanted to show my progress for the OG’s and folks from the Bodhi strain thread. I looked at new cameras at the box store the other day and looking online still. good pics will come soon.

5 Likes

Right in the middle. Front and center. bodhi Devils Hp and BMB limbreaker freebie.

These plants have a slight similarity to each other. It becomes apparent when comparing my own chucks leaves versus these.

6 Likes

close up of the 3 in the fabric pot. limebreaker in back 2 devil HP in front

6 Likes

Happy Tent, Two of the larger blockheads have a little leaf curl in the fans. I think their massive root structures didn’t adjust as nicely to the up pot as the rest their brethern. keeping an eye on them.
The snow melt this week has got the humidity bouncing off the 80s at times when its all closed up. Walls sweating and what not.

6 Likes

Looking good :relaxed:

2 Likes

All looking very healthy! :sunglasses:

2 Likes

That devils HP should be some FIRE as well, looking good so far my friend

2 Likes

vegging for maybe another week and then im flipping. sucks not giving the devils Hp and black lime a long veg cycle, but I don’t want these going long into may. ill just bring em outside at that point maybe…

Worried about odor a bit and would like to thin the herd and do some pruning. Already started defoliating more then I usually do outdoor. The black limes reek and some of the devils Hp have some funk burnt rubber and one even had some raunchy sweat onions funk. They got more funk then my crosses. Which tend to smell more earthy mint sage, hashy light citrus grass.

9 Likes

Devils Hashplant

11 Likes

2 phenos of the Limebreaker
pretty sure the 2nd one is a male

9 Likes

Looking good so far. Good luck.

1 Like

The cannabis holy grail is taken by C99. Looks like your looking to dethrone the “princess”. Good luck with your search. I’ll be watching. :+1:

1 Like

thanks guys… yah C99 definitely is a gem. Wish I had a keeper cut of that.

1 Like

Devils Hashplant 2 of 3 males left standing 1 runty one went into the compost bin

(Ecsd x Ak47) x F13) x Blockhead female at center

family shot

7 Likes

![week23|375x500]! block head topped female

x18 x blockhead topped female big leaves from devils hashplant hanging in the way

x18 x blockhead at bottom, devils hasshplant in the center both females

4 Likes

back corner Limbreaker female
on her left is the other Devils hashplant female and the larger one in the pot is 3/3 Devils Hashplant male.
Keeping the Devils Hp (3) males to hit up the lades with and the limebreaker male to make a couple seeds with female limebreaker.

6 Likes

Just to sum it up as everything has shown sex now. And a few are into week 2/3 of flower.

the females
One - green pheno blockhead IBL left standing
Two - purple pheno Blockhead IBL potted together (pictured @ the lower center of “family shot” photo)
Two - X18 X blockhead IBL male
Two - Ecsd x AK47 X f13 X BLOCKHEAD IBL MALE
Two - Bodhi seeds Devils Hashplant
One- Black market Breeders Limebreaker V2

And the 3 Devils Hp males and one Limebreaker Male

3 Likes

Looking good my friend.

2 Likes

Had to do an update… I was uploading pics before the lights turn on here in a minute. Phone died, but I’ll post up 3 that made it before it died.
One X18 X Blockheads was herming out and got tossed into the compost pile.
FIrst pic Slow going Devils HP @ center …to its right the other ECSD X Ak47)X F13) X Blockhead somehow didn’t have a front and center pic of that one this time around. Furthest ahead.
2nd pic: X18 X Blockhead sole survivor has a fresh and earthy smell
3rd pic: ECSDXAK47)XF13)X Blockhead has a earthy hashy smell.

If I have time tonight I will post the others if not tomorrow.

7 Likes