In search of a Cannabis Holy Grail. One mans Odyssey into the far out indoor overgrow galaxy

1st Family photo

1. Purple pheno blockhead same pot (X2) tall one smells light skunk and stem rub is perfumey pinesol. Short one has a dank funk berry thing going.

2. Front and center LImebreaker, Smells like skunk and limey oregano…background Green pheno Blockhead

4.5.6. Devils Hashplant. Beast and queen of the room now. She stretched very nicely. Smells slightyly skunky and funky. Has a light lime vodka/ mop water thing.

1. Green Pheno Blockhead - Very branchy and sturdy. Smells kind of muted. Hashy. Stem rub pinesol.

2. Slower flowering Devils HP males. Collecting pollen for later this summer and for 2 Devils HP females.

So the Fast Devils Hp male ( you can see it in some pictures looking raggedy) he spread his pollen around the room to the further ahead blockhead crosses and a little ended up on the other ladies. Some stuff is going to be more seeded then I would have liked, but thats the game you play when you keep the male in the tent as it drops pollen.

9 Likes

Resized_20220511_042749

Been awhile guys. Got sick a few wks ago and it had me doing the bare minimum and enjoying rest for two n 1/2 wweeks. Then the weather got nice and I was behind with so many things.

Finally can post an update.

Close up pic. is ecsd hybrid x blockhead male.
Other two are The stand out of the garden pre smoking them is Devil’s Hashplant.

7 Likes

Lighds off wid flash off. Las few are devils hashpland. 2nd pic has black lime reserve main cola in boddom righd corner

5 Likes

you might be able to see in the photos some yellowing and wilt in some. I was so sick that I didnt water for 10 days. the light made me too dizzy. the buzzing was unbearable too hps buzz.

5 Likes

Really nice green pheno blockhead Ibl. Smells super faint musky berries. earthy hashy. ultimate stealth plant if its potent. It’s super branchy. Im going to try to reveg it and run it outside. Strong little ghani bush. Strurdy brranches. Nugs run up the stem and progressivily grow in size until the cola and then quadruples in size compared to the non top buds.

4 Likes

1st pic is ecsd hybrid x blockhead. Smells like sour skunk…peanut butter hashey funk.
2nd pic unsure whats what exactly
3rd pic is the blockhead ibl again that I just mentioned before

3 Likes

Some of my block head crosses are almost finished. The two purple phenos have more of a sweet berry tea herbal smell… small plants with dense tops. maybe they could be larger if they had their own pots.

The three Ecsd x blockhead crosses have a sour skunky diesel profile… I say three because if you followed along you would know there are only two but after further analysis of the “x18 x blockhead” remaining female. I came to the conclusion that definitely has Ecsd x Ak47 in the genes. Its expressing the exact same smell and flower stacking as the other two EcsdxAk47)xf13 xblockheads.

The Limebreaker Bxv1 X Black lime reserve Bukkake. is a crazy smelling gal. Super dank funk and skunk. Sometimes I get roasted fresh strong coffee beans on deep sniffs. Sometimes it smells like a strong 70-80s fat black markers. Wild smells. Bud structure is nice. would love to see what it can do with a plant grown to full potential since I flipped that one early.

So tthe devils hashplants have some interesting smells, the nice one I showcased in a ton of pics smells like fruit loops cereal milk thing going on Never smelled a plant like it before. Definitely trying to reveg this gal and run it outside. The way it has popcorn nugs up the stem and has really nice branching and vigor.
The other pheno Is only shown in the group photo. Its super frosty and untopped. Kind of a runt a all along. Doesn’t look like it will yield much. Has a nice funky skunk rubber smells to it faintly reminds me of Black lime reserve in the garden. Stem rub smells limey. Oddly enough the other day. I crushed up One of the Devils Hashplants males stem in the compost pile. and my hands smelled exactly like the cheap lime suckers the bank would give out for free or the grocery store bulk container kinds. It made me chuckle and keep smelling my fingers like I just fingered my crush an hour ago.

4 Likes

Devil Hashplant slower/light yielding gal

Devil hashplant bigger gal. Amazing smell, taste and strong smoke. Top 5 tasting buds I’ve sampled all time. Its kushy, bubblegum and fruitloopy with cereal milk notes. You just want to keep smelling it.

8 Likes

The blockhead ibl with all the tops in the previous pics. Musky blueberry with a little pinesol on green hit or breaking it up. Its day brightener. Makes you relaxed, focused and nicely buzzed. Great wake n bake bud if u don’t want to get ripped up but pleasantly high.

7 Likes

Ecsd x ak47) x f13) x blockhead
Strong indica buzz. Heavy comforting onset. First green hit rung my bell a little more then the devil hashplant surprisingly.
It Has a faint floral berry, hashy earthy 90s 2000s ak47 smell. Its like hashy earthy incense sandalwood. When you hit it, it hits back unlike the pure blockhead which is really smooth.

7 Likes

Great work here. Truly beautiful. Thanks for sharing. Keep on growing!

3 Likes

Nice job! Devil’s HP is a favorite of mine as well, glad you found one you liked!

3 Likes

Thanks guys… Wish I could do another indoor grow show this winter, but ol lady doesn’t like it growing inside. I might start one in a unheated garage, but I’ll have to wait for it to warm up a bit.