In search of a keeper Durban from different parts of the country

If you make seeds with these I guarantee the F-2’s would have something you would enjoy yourself. Glad somebody is finding a good use for it as medicine.
Sounds like you picked them just right time wise. Done is done. When I grew both, Kullu bulked up much later than the Durban did. So it seems in this hybrid that the Kullu contributed size and speed of growth and the late bulking up of the flowers, while the Durban contributed High type, bud density and flowering time.
I’m interested to see how the flavor is after a decent cure.

2 Likes

Yeah I’ve smoked the offerings that have been on table, there pretty stable generally start broad leaf and up with more sativa expressions later. These all come from early 80’s start of ninetys off a selected plant. As it’s iconic I asked a friend in South Africa if he could source some for me said he could but wasting my time. Hey ole there a thread on here was gonna link you on here about someone doing sensi g13x88hash plant.
I was going to suggest that ndn guys inbred line would be closer to the plant the hype came from than sensi’s Curent offering as I’ve run into people over the years trying to get what they bought back then and discovered it’s a different plant. Was going to link you as I know you know ndn guy?

1 Like

Sun what’s that some new fangled lighting option? Well it’s not available in uk yet and not for the foreseeable future. I’ve heard they have released the if it doesn’t rain it pours irrigation system so far it’s not getting rave reviews.

Although god does it work well

I’ve had a bunch of ndn’s 8813 and the Grendel I got going now is from some of earliest 8813.

3 Likes

We took them at 12/weeks.

1 Like

Wow the whole reason I enjoy quality weed ,herbs that kicks ,true durban poison, like they Say ,
,BlackJack gum (licorice) ,taste wonderfully thcv allotted ,I loved that high I never quit smoke Herbs ,Thanks Yall very much from southern us ,I wish I knew more peeps growing landrace durban poison .,Peace. ,hippies… @Old-Ron @ReikoX @lefthandseeds @Upstate , thanks for helping me years ago reikox…Bee Friendly…
OverGrow The World with Love of growing a sustainable organic KNK LABS ,compost tea ,IMO …Later.

1 Like

I bought some Durban from a dispensary in okc. It was an up weed with a great happy high. They said they sold seeds…

Congrats on a Beauty of a Harvest @Instg8ter. How’s your house smell Now !!! Enjoy that Durban !!!

1 Like