In search of fruity pebbles

interesting that fpog was made in manitoba where i am from. it wasnt really something i heard of on the streets, insane alien turned your 400 price tag to 40k lying … guess i lost respect for him and thats to bad as i have alien og seeds in the vault makes me not wanna run them. glad they were traded for and not bought at least.

4 Likes

Ya man

How do you think sacred cut for theres? I sent ready set grow a 10 pack of cds where one of em works

It’s also no surprise 3 of my award winning students are from manitoba too: unlicensed producers and Mr vans

Thanks for tuning in. Thing is. Alien makes great shit. There’s no question there. Problem is he just makes shit up along with it.

If you want any fpog f3 holler at me brother.

mm

10 Likes

oh wow i used to go there when i lived in the area. guess i never built a strong relationship to have been offered by them lol. guess our winters build boredom and perfect temps for indoor growing LOL just lower the thermostat for the last 2 weeks and watch them change colors. and the offer for the fpog f3 i dont think i can pass that up…

2 Likes

Nothing like having 3 impeccable crops a year over the winter.

I always found my November and April crops to be the best

Dm me a addy!

mm

4 Likes

Always standing up for the people since 92

mm

6 Likes

love to see it! they need to allow anyone to sell crops like farmers and keep big pharma out of it!

3 Likes

Never knew that this strain came about as part of a Skunk hunt… kinda funny when you think about it. I knew I was more likely to find fruit from Skunk than roadkill, but definitely wouldn’t expect to find straight up fruity pebbles. :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m not at all surprised to hear that credit was stolen for it, that seems to be part of the story for half the best lines. :frowning: Money’s always a great motivator for people to start lying to each other and stabbing each other in the back, unfortunately. Is the FPOG from Jaws legit, then? I’d kinda vaguely had my eye on his freebies, not sure what to think now.

6 Likes

I started a road-kill fan page on Facebook. It’s a forensic audit of its origins and legacy.

Don’t ever use a skunk #1. Sam clearly states in some of his first skunk released its a “pure blood hindu kush” “fast finishing”

You need to find an old pure afghani. Why the deceptive marketing after that? No idea. Probably just riding popularity as the ducth have no idea what skunk smells like. Opportunity knocks :slight_smile:

mm

6 Likes

As for jaws

Don’t quote me but I did here alien charged him 1500 for a pack.

mm

3 Likes

I’ve run through a few packs of Sacred Cuts Slymer x FPOG and looking through the old icmag tester thread there’s definitely a resemblance there in lots of the phenos that pop out

4 Likes

Awesome info… Thank you for sharing!!

1 Like

I think that is just ridiculous and goes against everything I stand for

4 Likes

Like I said.

I sent out 10 packs of my 40 amps 2 freedom double cd to most every Hydro store in n America. Including ready set grow in winnipeg where sacred works.

They were for sale and give away to their fave customers. Clearly they kept them all for themselves. I have pics and record keeping of the parcels

They didn’t even really exist until after they recieved my parcel in 2016. Esp their fpog.

It’s really sad the depths people will go to to not give credit where it’s do.

I always give credit. And actually have to take it alot of the time becuase of others dishonesty

mm

4 Likes

What’s even more sad is “Cereal milk” from cookies is my fpog pheno pictured here:

They are just as bad as alien. Mind you. Huge corps don’t want to get sued for copyrights. But. They can easily give credit in the story of the line.

12 Likes

Yeah, pretty unfortunate there are so many people stealing credit or riding on the coattails of others success in the industry.

6 Likes

Would love to find some FPOG as well. Used to get it about 5-6 years ago and was always a treat.

2 Likes

Yea in 2016 I had some FPOG in Denver from Fox Street Wellness that was unforgettable

3 Likes

And I certainly want to get in that FPOG BEGGIN’ LINE!!! It’s unfortunate what you went through, but there’s a lot of unsavory happenings. I respect your attitude, don’t ever change. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

It’s a damn shame when you work hard on something special and some A hole not only steals it, but then doesn’t bother to even credit you. On top of that, charges some ridiculous price to get rich at your expense.

5 Likes

Such a disgrace for sure…

2 Likes