In search of over the top Pine smells

There’s a few phenos of dawg though. You can get a real chemmy one. A real musty one or a piney one like you say. All 3 phenos are loud af either way :sunglasses:

6 Likes

This is how I would describe @lefthandseeds daku/lowland. Look for the shortest female. The smell will literally drawf everything in the room if your growing multiple strains.

3 Likes

That sounds like my kinda loud lol. I’m all about the kush at the moment though. Soon to be headband too. Be my first run of that. Apparently something special. Buds look it

2 Likes

No…I have his super silver haze, haven’t ran it yet. It looks like his trainwreck was crossed to an ak47…

3 Likes

That’s a cheap seed store I appreciate the link

1 Like

I’ve bought three packs recently that I am going to be looking for pine phenos in. Might take me a couple years to pop all the packs. Pine Tar Gush (PTK X Gorilla Bubble), Triangle Kush S1, and two packs of Pine Tar Kush open pollination. I know the Triangle Kush S1 is a roll of the dice but it should have some fun stuff in it.

4 Likes

Hola @Mongobongo

I will ask Kushyman
he is the last one that I know
that grew it.

I have a bad nose sometime.

will comeback to you about that.

Bare

5 Likes

Didnt see anyone mention it but goji og f2shave a pinesoul pheno. Not sure how rare it is to find though

2 Likes

I never ran or had goji…:confused:

3 Likes

I was referring to the Piney one. :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

I have. It’s more of a grapefruit than a piney taste IMO.

2 Likes

Lol Daku is (pre98bubbakush×Hindukush). The lowland itself is alot closer to kush then headband is. Shit looks like the 25 years of chemdog higtimes cover.

4 Likes

Where you getting triangle s1 from dude?

1 Like

I have a little experience with his gear, and have found some winners in his beans too. He has reproduced some older stuff that’s sometimes hard to find. Only place I’ve seen reeferman Santa Marta Colombian gold.

I have some of those trainwreck x ak47, but haven’t tried them yet.

2 Likes

Hola Gang

Yep the first 5 or 6 I grew were all
Pinesol pheno, made some F2 and
those none are Pinesol the terpen
are very strong but it goes all over.

Bare

4 Likes

Hola @Mongobongo

Here’s what Kushyman the last that grew
the Trainwreck I have, have to say

soapy piney slight camphor/lemon

one of medusers looked more like trainwreck…i did not get the tw vibe
i have a better older tw s1 that smells right…
colas looked basically right…except it is shorter than what i had 15 years ago
high is good and yes its trainwreck…but not what i remember from the tw bx nf seeds i got from sha
15 years ago…was a sizzler

i am buying tw s1’s from Jaws to try…supposed to be real…if i get it then you get it…
he won’t send up here so i have to jump hoops…it should happen…i have been generous to people down there

I hope it help

Bare

6 Likes

CSI:Humboldt
They have a website. Do not know if there are any Triangle S1 packs left. They went quick.

2 Likes

How long has it since you ordered?

1 Like

Haven’t read through so not sure if it’s been mentioned but I grew Pure Power Plant from Sensi Seeds and that had a very piney/floral smell and taste.

Easily in my top 10 faves after growing it out.

5 Likes

C99 x romberry x Jesus OG - aka cromjog from here on OG stank of furniture polish (pledge??) but to me it smelt more like the lemon type. It’s definitely one of my all time favourite smells from a strain :+1:

4 Likes