Incoherent gibberish & Goji F2s. Also Bodhi adventures & pollen chucks

pic #1 looks like it could be a keeper to me!

6 Likes

Hey @minitiger! I donā€™t know shit either and I take pics with my iPhone. How can I fix my shitty HPS pics?

:cowboy_hat_face:

5 Likes

I havenā€™t tested any yet, they are just dry enough to trim at the moment. Will probably do an early vape test in the coming days, but those arenā€™t that reliable as we all know. I really wanted to try to reveg that first pheno but only remembered the second after it got cut down aha. It was a breeze to trim.

9 Likes

Did you take clones?

3 Likes

Mrs Foreigner is a photographer. I took a flash on pic of a bud that was white and flashy and awful. Really an awful pic.

She turned it into this:

I donā€™t have a pre edited pic but it was awful.

No idea how she did it in 12 secondsā€¦

14 Likes

Nope. Realistically reveg is always a good solution for me were it not for the fact I was so forgetful in the moment that I wanted to preserve it. Iā€™m sure the same pheno or better could be found again, but still need to test effects!

8 Likes

Yeah thatā€™s okay, thereā€™s gonna be a lot of Goji OG beans getting popped around here!

6 Likes

Haha, good one, @oleskool830. Youā€™re obviously joking, right? I donā€™t know shit. Having said thatā€¦

Yeah, my girl used to do some tech shit super-fast and made all my pics look better way back when I first started posting grow logs. No idea what she did or how she did it. I mean, she showed me, but my eyes just glazed overā€¦ haha. Itā€™s like my brain just refuses to absorb computer shit. Now I donā€™t even ask her, I just snap pics with the Rebel and post them. I do my best to get good shots, but I have no idea how to enhance them or whatever. I donā€™t really want to, either. ā€œHereā€™s that weed I grew! It looks good, right? Right?!?ā€ haha.

9 Likes

I tend to take like 10 shots and hope something sticks :rofl:

10 Likes

Yeah, gotta love the ā€œTake 50 Pics And Hope One Of Them Looks Goodā€ technique. Thatā€™s my method, too.

13 Likes

Yeah that is great news!

:green_heart: :seedling:

5 Likes

I thought it was just me! I really donā€™t know shit about photo editing. :sunglasses: your weed is always remarkable.

Blessingsā€¦

7 Likes

What brand of phone is it? Best way is if you can adjust the White Balance before the pic. Phones may not do that. My iPhone doesnā€™t.

If you can adjust the white balance first, choose Tungsten (lighting). Itā€™ll adjust for it pretty good using my camera.

Some editing programs can make it a little better after the fact.

7 Likes

Amazing looking buds! I can almost smell the dankness through the screen. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: congrats on the harvest!!

6 Likes

Nahhhh, dude, thatā€™s the breederā€™s weed; I just planted them seeds haha.

7 Likes

How was the Mexican Melon?

4 Likes

Dang it! I was thinking about taking you up on your offer, but if you canā€™t guarantee stability and quality, I guess Iā€™ll passā€¦

Joking! I think itā€™s nice that you even threw that disclaimer out there (insert bitchy comment about shitty ā€œbreedersā€ charging tons of money for seeds here).

Post the meme. Please? You know which one. Post it.

13 Likes

18 Likes

Yessir! oleskool is down! Thank you kindly sir.

8 Likes

Iā€™d sure love to take you up. Someone offered to do that for me yesterday but I forgot which breeder it was. Iā€™ve had so many people tell me they put the Goji in my hands, and not one ever materialized. I recently got the QM seeds but no regular Goji. Thanks for doing them and big thanks to @The_Lazy_Hippie. Great idea. peace

11 Likes