IndicaDominant's Outdoor Grow 2024

The Lone Female Bruce County Moved Up…Bottom Fed like last time

Promix, Castings, Perlite, Gaia All Purpose & Bloom is the Mix…5 Gal is as big as it will get for her…

BONG :muscle::muscle::muscle:

3 Likes

Peace, Blessings, Prosperity​:muscle::muscle::muscle:…Checked the boys today…It’s Been about 2 days in the dark and they had a day+ in the dark B4 that…Phantom is slowly Opening Up

I’ll remove the Plant Matter & Collect What I can…In a perfect world the Girls would be ready to Recieve (have a fair amount of Pistols going) & I Would apply Pollen Right Now…I will seed my girls early hoping the Beans get Big, Plump & Dark…Plus I don’t need a Huge amount of seeds…Also I believe Early Pollination helps Minimize the Pollen seeding areas I don’t intend it to😁

BIG Bruce hasn’t begun Opening Up yet but his Smell Illuminates more & has gotten a bit of🤔 a Garbage or Rotting fruit thing going, allot like his Sister

4 Likes

I’m more of a Cook than a Baker…I Rather Sprinkle & Dash then Measure & Pour…Part of the reason I’ve never ran a Hydro Setup, although, I hope to take a dive Into DWC in a year or 2, God willing…But I’d like to.say I’m not here to Teach…I Share hoping to Learn & Improve …I Don’t want to come across as some Cannabis Savant or the Cool Kids from High School…:rofl::joy::rofl:…Big Up All who Share Thoughts, Ideas & Experiences Freely​:muscle::muscle::muscle::muscle:As we Grow and Share our Growth…We give others the Opportunity to Grow in ways they may have never experienced prior to the Opportunity given by…Sharing…

I should work for Hallmark :rofl::joy::rofl:
I’m Medicated :rofl:
I’m Serious tho…Stay Blessed

3 Likes

Peace, Blessings and Prosperity :muscle::muscle::muscle:…Evry1 has Begun Flowering except for Bruce County…I think ZOMBIE is finished or near the end of her stretch & it’s not too Bad…She looks like she’s a little over 8ft…

ñ

PINKY with her Sleek Petite Frame

Muffin & Grease look Sooo Much Alike I’m beginning to wonder if I planted 2 Muffins or 2 Grease

Bruce County

The Septoria hasn’t been defeated but the spread is still pretty slow comparatively to where I started…most of the New spots appear on Muffin…She is closest to the Grape vine, I may have to cut back the grapes a bit more…Other than that things are alright…Fed them Medi One Supplements today, I’ll see how they take it…Went to grab some Copper Fungicide Monday but the store is gone, I’ll hit another location …Home Hardware Is the only place I’ve been able to find Copper Fungicide on shelf in Da city …

4 Likes

This Season seems to be an early 1…We’ll see, there’s been a couple below seasonal nights and Mornings​:man_shrugging:…AnyWho…Big Bruce is Dead …:flushed::flushed::flushed:I Killed Him…He never got a chance to Mature…U were my Guy Bruce…My BaD

His Sister is stretching it out

q

I did Use the Pollen I collected from Phantom *on the 4 girls in the ground…I hope it takes
ZOMBIE and PINKY are Revping Up

The Twins, Muffin and Grease just started their Engines

I pollinated the Top of a lower branch on each & Marked em…Thinking that I may have 2 Grease Monkeys…I was reading that the Muffin is a early finisher, I’d figure she would be pushing out more Pistols than these 2 are & they smell but, no Blueberry or anything sweet…I’ll have to wait and see…

Peace, Blessings and Prosperity :muscle::muscle::muscle:

4 Likes

Grand Rising :sunny::muscle::muscle:Septoria is Still Around on the Slow Creep…I found the Copper Fungicide @ a Hydo Store near me but, he only sells Large Quantities so For now Its been the Cyclone and Hydrogen Peroxide…I stopped the Cyclone about 10-14 days ago & have only been using Hydrogen Peroxide every 3-4 days…I Defoliated the Ladies a bit …Here they are, the Sun is Beaming

Fed them this Morning…Gave them a dose of the MediOne Supplements…Used MediOnE for the 1st time Last Outdoor Season and had Good Results so they’re back

Q2

Bruce County has only just started Shooting Pistols, thin and Long

& I’m pretty sure I got 2 Grease Monkeys Here, could be 2 Muffins but I’m leaning Grease…

This is "Grease"

This is “Muffin”

May not see the Copper Fungicide or Generator (can’t remember HOCI ???) for these Ladies, I will add them to my Repertoire :grin:

5 Likes

Work has been decent this Month (I’m Thankful) and I was away for less then 72 hours and arrived to see Bruce County looking Neglected

She was between Waterings when I left so I gave her a bottom feed of water and top dressed her with some Gaia Bloom …Rain was in the forecast & it never came…

That was a couple days ago I watered & cleaned her up a bit…Septoria ĺhas made an appearance on her as well but she doin alright and forming buds

3 Likes

PINKY’s Bud Formation

ZOMBIE Buds

“Muffin” & “Grease”

Stay Up Evry1 and have a Blessed Long Weekend

3 Likes

The SQUAD :muscle::muscle::muscle:

7 Likes

Cool man lovely plants you have there. What part of the world are you in?

1 Like

Im in Southern Ontario, Canada Family…Thanks for Tapping in & the compliment…Yeah They’re good Girls for the most part… Stay Blessed @Headies12green :muscle::muscle::muscle:

*Oh yeah…Its Labour Day Tomorrow in North America

Squad looking happy!

1 Like

I see U @Cannabiscrusader …Luv & Respect ery time Family :muscle::muscle::muscle:… Yeah they’ve made it this far, a little longer & we’ll be in the Championship Rounds :boxing_glove::boxing_glove:

1 Like

Grand Rising :sunny:…Peace, Blessings and Prosperity to All :muscle::muscle::muscle:…Left Saturday, came back yesterday & Septoria was waiting for me​:face_with_symbols_over_mouth:…Again it’s mainly Muffin…& on that Note it Is a Blueberry Muffin :grin:, Got a Good Whif of Her when I was cleaning her Up

And My Grease is a Grease Monkey😁…She had a couple infected leaves that I removed

![

LONGISLAND Pink is Moving Proper…Still My Favorite Daughter :heart_eyes:

**Mixed up some of the BuD Shots… My Bad

5 Likes

Now Here’s the Kicker…This is NOT ZOMBIE BRIDE…It’s Actually actually a Phantom Cookies Domina …I should have Realized from Her sheer Size & Growth Pattern but Im POSITIVE its Phantom Cookie …Her and ZOMBIE look so much alike in Veg… At least to me :rofl::joy::rofl:…She Beasting though in size, the buds are just getting started :grin:

Fed the Ladies in the Ground this Rising…Looking to Push them…Still gonna do a bit more Defoliation on Grease…The Twins Didnt Get a good pruning like the others did, they were Due & the Septoria that I believe is from the Grapevine or at least that corner of the Garden made Defoliation a Must…

Bruce County is Malnourished and Im switching to Chemical Ferts with Her…Evry time she Dries out the Bioactive Soup stops Cooking and we gotta start all over…(dry outs are going to happen when work is going and I’m away for a few days and there’s no rain) …And I dislike Over Watering, the way it makes them look bothers me…So chem ferts it is, cheaper than a Self Watering System, which I hope to get a few of 1 day…

6 Likes

Da SQUAD :muscle::muscle::muscle:

9 Likes

Sorry for the septoria :disappointed:, here’s another indica lover, no sativas or hybrids on my tents no|nullxnull, hope climate will bless you and have a great harvest …
beer3|nullxnull

3 Likes

Salute @George :muscle::muscle::muscle:…Respect to the Bone Family…I’ve been on OG a couple months and I Learn from almost every Post I’ve read of Ur’s …U Def an O.G. :muscle::pray::muscle::pray: …Keep Sharing…Keep Growing…& Keep Being U Family…Luv​:muscle::muscle::muscle:

1 Like

Hopefully Ive done Enough to get me Through…Had Help, Guidance & Advice from many OG’s who Ill @ in the Morning Respectfully :pray:

2 Likes

Hey your plants are looking great! I have grown and crossed Blueberry muffins a couple years back. The smell of fresh blueberry muffins is spot on in my opinion. That’s an excellent smoke. I didn’t caught what happened with the old God seeds you had. Did you get them to grow? Again great job on these plants.

1 Like