Indicana Jones Rides Again (Part 1)

Lol that’s where we play hunger games over here. Got chop an arm off for all the others to see. They best bulk up and stand up! You saw what happens to the slacker!

3 Likes

Bahahaha. May the odds be ever in your favor!

3 Likes

It’s pretty easy, you get bumpkin for yield though obviously. You beat that by running numbers.

2 Likes

I also strip more lowers than a $2 hooker.

2 Likes

Hah. I was gonna try and save this branch, but now I’m like fuck it. I can tell these plants are straight yielders, so I’m about to hunger games these hoes. They need a haircut bad.

1 Like

Ahhh. That’s a satisfying start.

3 Likes

Now get to cloning lmao. Looks like the mess I make when I get a haircut

2 Likes

Can you clone from a flowering plant?

2 Likes

She’s looking like a damn skeleton now.

3 Likes

4 weeks in they’d probably take a hot minute, and they’d still need to reveg after. If you got the time/space it can be done lol

3 Likes

I’m gonna need you to come by the house and save some of the spare clones I have going. I don’t have the space or the knowledge to keep these things in soil.

2 Likes

I took two more clones from the banana punch reveg today lol

4 Likes

Hell yeah, I like stripping the lowers off also. The main branches and the uppers. Al the lower stuff depending on size I don’t even trim. Just gets pitched. But I’m only growing for me nowadays. Also that willl show the others the possibility of what happens when they slouching!

2 Likes

Also actually I’m planning the fall run, what you guys think of ghost og x trainwreck? That sound interesting ?

3 Likes

Sounds killer to me.

2 Likes

@HomegrownVABudz you ever ran any gear from cannaveture?

2 Likes

Nope, haven’t heard of them until now.

2 Likes

Right on, yeah they have some neat gear and Rusty is a great guy. But yeah the Arcata ghost is one of his crosses. He also did some tk s1 that got tempting. What kinda stuff you like running?

2 Likes

I haven’t found my thing yet. I’m running a mix of everything. I’m running some blue razzsicle plants I’m super excited for.

2 Likes

Hell yeah, who makes the blue razzcicle? That sounds pretty tasty.

2 Likes