Indicana Jones Rides Again (Part 1)

I’m super hopeful right now. As wild as the pH is and as shitty as the leaves look, the buds seem to be cranking right along putting on weight, frosting up and hairs oranging over right on schedule.

3 Likes

I always adjust pH before adding the “shocker” solution. :laughing:

1 Like

Dizzam. I’ll have another chance to get it right in another 3 days. The shocker shouldn’t affect her pH if your doing it in the right order.

1 Like

This had me going. I can imagine it now, from the bottom of the barrel and looking at a sad stoner, the glasses/measuring cup slowly drifting to the bottom like a leaf in the wind. Stoner at top “welp, that happened again”

Good morning gents!

2 Likes

pH back up to 6.22

I dosed her back down to 5.84

The saga continues.

3 Likes

?gniogtiswohyeH

3 Likes

Yeah it may take a little bit for the shock to work? I don’t know.

2 Likes

Maybe it will take a few doses to get whatever is in there cleaned out

3 Likes

Yeah. I was reading something about cleaning water for drinking in an emergency situation and it was talking about dumping a heaping tablespoon into like 3 gallons of water.

It’s all good. I’m scheduled to do another shock on Thursday.

Until then I’ll just keep pHing down.

Shrug life

3 Likes

Worst case you get another res, beat it with a bat to show yours it best start acting right.

4 Likes

Yikes. I fell asleep early last night. But at any rate through these pH problems, I can smell this dank coming out of my front door before I open it. Hells yeah.

8 Likes

pH up to 6.13

Dropped 35ml of down and knocked it to 5.69

1 Like

Up from last night?

1 Like

Is it taking less of the ph down to get to the same ph range than before?

2 Likes

Yes to both questions. @Hotrods_and_hounds but it’s not up as high as it was yesterday. Baby steps I guess.

@Mrgreenthumb yes but the res is also short about 10 gallons. These heffers are chugging through some water.

2 Likes

Tomorrow we shock again. I did 0.3 grams. I’m gonna top off and bump it up to 0.5

3 Likes

.3 grams in 55 gallon?

1 Like

Yeah. I’m pretty sure @Hashpants was telling me to dial it back from 0.5g because the formula used 52% and I’m rockin with 73%

1 Like

Yeah I could see that don’t want to just hop all in there all Willy nilly.

1 Like

It legit felt like some clown shit putting that little of anything into the res :joy:

3 Likes