Indicana Jones Rides Again (Part 1)

Scrap them mugs then turn around and buy that $420k led array

3 Likes

I fuckin hate Chesapeake, but I’ll help out a little bit :rofl:

1 Like

Side note that apogee sensor is a f’kin STEAL! it says pickup is in CA though :frowning:

1 Like

Hah. Sounds like you got the same kinda beef with Chesapeake that I have with Norfolk.

Yeah @TrichomesToStun it looks like there is some other auctions mixed in. I was peeping out the 6 acre green house never assembled. Hah. Your boy needs more land.

3 Likes

No shit :rofl::rofl:I smell a co-op brewing

3 Likes

Me too. I have a wild hair dream of owning my own mx/sxs/autocross track… i know WILD HAIR. Greenhouse seems more likely to happen :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Yo. We snatch up all these damn carts and sell em, we can have land money. I didn’t even check to see how many lots of 25 they have.

3 Likes

Did we just find an infinite money glitch? :rofl:

2 Likes

i was reading more and it says

Each shelf comes with a coated wood insert

I thought those were plate shelves. Still some good metal there. The picture they have of them all lined up, looks like they have thousands of them

2 Likes

Between the blue ones and these, yeah they’ve got a ton

https://secondbloomauctions.com/product/whites-auction-lot-481-quantity-40-plant-transport-cart-zinc-plated-slide-in-shelf-56-x-21-4-x-83-2-3-shelves-holds-1200-lbs/

2 Likes

I don’t know what kind of market there is for 400w HPS but you can scoop up like 25 of em for $6.

2 Likes

I mean at 4 for a dollar, who even cares.

3 Likes

Everyone will be getting HPS lights for Christmas :rofl:

3 Likes

HPS lights and an industrial grow rack. Merry Christmas now get busy. Welcome to weed holler town.

4 Likes

You could set up satellite grows anywhere :rofl:

Congrats Timmy, you’re a weed farmer now

3 Likes

Gifts for all the nieces and nephews. My first grow op. Haha. I feel kinda bad cuz one of my nephews is really into plants in general. I took him to this place that’s now outta business about a year ago. I bought him some blue berry plants that he’s been taking care of ever since. He found other shit in there that he liked but he was like I don’t have any money. When we got back to the car he emptied out his pockets of all kinds of cuttings he took off the plants he liked. He said I’m gonna propagate all this when I get home! You got any dirt?

4 Likes

Atta fuckin boy! He’s already a genius :rofl:

4 Likes

Haha. I was surprised cuz he was the same one that was all loud at the grocery store self check out like “hey you forgot to ring up that stuff.” Fuckin asshole. He doesn’t go grocery shopping with me anymore.

4 Likes

If I did my math right, and I’m pretty baked, there’s over 2200 ish of the blue shelfs :rofl:

Just under 600 of the silvers

3 Likes

We could probably get all those janks for like $600 if we play this right.

3 Likes