Indicana Jones Rides Again (Part 1)

Wish I wasn’t so far away. Those racks are actually worth quite a bit brand new. That apogee usb thing would be cool to have. I already have an mq500 but wouldn’t hurt to have another for 50usd :stuck_out_tongue:

I really need to look int some of the liquidation sales that are closer to me there seems to be a lot of big grows closing down these days (not surprised with how cheap weed is now). Awhile back when I had no money (figures) there was a ton of 600w cmh avail that were like 44 bucks cad ea. Could have prob grabbed 10 of those and had em shipped to me for the cost + a few hundred shipping lol.

3 Likes

FYI dairy queen has pretzel sticks and they’re good AF :drooling_face:

1 Like

Yo. I’m gonna check that out. Also everything is back on the menu homie. Nothing jacks my blood pressure out of wack anymore. Speaking of pretzels sonic has pretzels that are bangin good.

1 Like

Shit. I think the kids are saying they slap. Maybe the kids are still saying that shit.

2 Likes

Sonic pretzels are really good! I wish we had one closer.

1 Like

pH is only up 0.02 over 24 hours.

Life is good and these buds are looking beautiful @Bobgrows

18 Likes

So happy they are doing good.
Just wait until you smoke it…

5 Likes

Looks like we are at about 5 weeks til she hits the storage jars.

6 Likes

76700209~2

3 Likes

They looking frosty,

What cal mag do you use in your read?

1 Like

I use diamond k gypsum and don’t worry about mag ever

2 Likes

I know y’all would appreciate this…

Just DEVOURED some chili cheese tots from Sonic. Got me a cherry slushie too! I’m a fan of the ocean water but gotta hit those slushi’s now and then.

3 Likes

Yeah man. My wife’s shit is those ocean waters. Fun fact, she used to work at sonic when she was a kid and got robbed at gun point by a bunch of dudes. Her and her manager hopped in a car and chased after them. Lol.

1 Like

Putting tater tots inside the breakfast burrito is genius.

3 Likes

There’s always one!

I need to try their breakfast one day @Foreigner I always check out those burritos

3 Likes

Genius I tell you.

3 Likes

Lol. Right. I’m not getting shot over no damn fried food and ice drink money.

2 Likes

Try putting the breakfast burrito inside the tater tots and then get back to me.

3 Likes

Breakfast stuffed tots coming soon to a location near you.

3 Likes

Mom swears the ice is to die for 🤷

2 Likes