Indicana Jones Rides Again (Part 1)

Hell yeah. I just had a homie that got hurt on the job. She was like the 3rd or 4th employee of the company and basically helped build them. They went full corporate and and tried to deny her claim because she filed her claim wrong. She ended up suing the dog shit out of them. They kept trying to fight it in court. It got to the point they wanted to settle. I told her I bet they do wanna settle now. I told her to buckle down and bring the pain. :joy: I’m glad some one finally listened to me. Part of the settlement was that she resigned immediately.

6 Likes

I hate telling people it’s gonna be 85+ an hour. It feels stupid but that’s just the reality of being able to just make things run business wise anymore.

5 Likes

Why not $69 an hour? It’s a very nice number lol

4 Likes

It’s not enough to put gas in the van AND feed us.

2 Likes

@HomegrownVABudz I’m watching this auction heat up. All these suckers blowing up the prices on the lots of 50 carts by 100s of dollars. All the lots of 10 still at $1. All the lots of 25 sitting @ $31.

3 Likes

That’s waaaaack.

2 Likes

dang that sucks! When is the auction again? Hopefully you get to score at least some of the lots

2 Likes

Auction ends Monday at noon. I’m not hitting any bids until Monday at 11:59 am.

2 Likes

That’s the way to do it snipe the end, that’s the only bid that matters.

2 Likes

Yeah for real. Right now you just got people running the numbers up. That’s just hater shit! :joy:

2 Likes

Yeah i have never seen a bid placed in first 20 min that won.

2 Likes

Ooo shit also may be asking you about this pool shock tech soon getting ready to dabble in the dark side again. Last thing to come in is the transition nutes.

4 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:could you imagine? People rolling up and being like “$20? Okay fancy pants rich McGee! I was only gonna bid $10 for the 50 carts.”

3 Likes

Hell yeah, just smack the crisp 20 down and be like I double your bet hoe kick rocks.

4 Likes

Haaaa. That shit would make these online auctions so much more entertaining if you could leave a comment to go with your bid.

2 Likes

Lol I would be buying stuff just to talk shit in an auction. Raise!!! 20 and 1 cent

2 Likes

It would get.yo the point where people would be like “oh my God. It’s that fucking hotrod guy again. Just don’t even bet on anything okay guys.”

1 Like

Make hats and shirts, just to rile people up.

1 Like

Who would want to stay after that?

3 Likes

For real. I told her that shit was the icing on the cake. Also told her she should let the door hit her in the ass on the way out and file another claim. :joy:

2 Likes