Indicana Jones Rides Again (Part 1)

You said Hulu? I think I need to get that one back. We went on a service cancelling binge a few months ago.

2 Likes

Yeah I think I can’t remember honestly but I only have Hulu and prime.

1 Like

Anyone want six months free of paramount+? :rofl::joy: I got a code for it from my phone provider but I have no use for it.

2 Likes

Right. Must be Hulu then cuz I think I only have prime left. For real we watch tiktok like it’s TV. It’s better than TV. It’s gonna be a sad day when they take that away from us.

1 Like

Eh they like to talk a big game but they make so much ad money off that shit. They won’t take it off unless they make an app to compete with it.

3 Likes

That’s all they want is to be able to control the stream of information that flows through that app. My algorithm is fucking wild. :joy: I see why they want a tiktok ban.

1 Like

Hell yeah, but we use that shit for work and man it does drive some business. It’s really the new front of advertisement. That and YouTube, I watch that more than anything. It’s a lot more than it started off as like ten years ago it’s wild.

1 Like

I was never really into YouTube. Until legit about 2 or 3 months ago. I’ve been watching the shit out of some making cabinets and fixing car videos.

4 Likes

Hell yeah, there’s all kinds of shit on there. A fun one for background noise is canna cribs. They go an d tour grow facilities. Kinda neat. But man if you hit prime, this fallout show is killer. I’ve been out of work all week with a tweaked shoulder. So been watching the shit out of it. Pretty decent.

2 Likes

Did you place any bids? Some lots are sitting at $11 bids

3 Likes

Youtube is so awesome for DYI stuff. I’ve graduated youtube university multiple times :rofl:

Any car fabrication/maintenance channels you like most? I’ve been watching a lot of https://www.youtube.com/@MakeItKustom for fabrication and a few other small channels for welding and dune buggy/baja stuff.

2 Likes

I didn’t place any bids yet. Looks like everyone has the same plan that I do. :joy:

1 Like

They suck.

Not really, I have two :joy:

There are slightly acidified lakes not too far from me that are delicious because of the pH but it loses all it’s aesthetics if you boil or use chemical agents.

Very tasty.

2 Likes

Amen, brother! I used to think of myself as “not very handy”. Like, I didn’t think it was in my DNA or something. After figuring out how much instructional shit is on YouTube, I’ve become one of the handiest people I know. :laughing: Turns out, I just needed a decent teacher and a boost of confidence. Give me a 10mm socket and an hour in YouTube and there’s nothing I can’t fix. :rofl:

I still shake my head every time I use my DIY rosin press!

5 Likes

Hell yeah. Being handy is for real just drawing upon previous experience. The more experiences you have the more handy you become.

5 Likes

Yo @Hotrods_and_hounds you got a heating pad on that shoulder or what?

1 Like

Nope, doing the redneck thing, lots or rare steak. Hot soak in a tub I guess can count. But been off all week so it’s getting there, next week I’ll just be easy on it.

1 Like

Nice. That’s cool when you get hurt and get to keep your job.

2 Likes

Well yeah, out here there’s no real workers comp or workers. He got a little pissy and straight up told him I could retire if that helped. Then story always changes. One of the good parts of having 25 year’s experience. Not talking shit, it if I got fired in a Friday I could be employed in the auto industry by Thursday the next week.

4 Likes

I get real handy when people start telling me 85+ an hour on simple repairs!

5 Likes